Anyone want to help flip systems to Empire?

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
CMDR Abil Midena
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Abil Midena
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Anyone want to help flip systems to Empire?

Postby CMDR Abil Midena » Sun May 17, 2015 2:16 am

Just looking for some help flipping systems to Empire. I'd rather flip Independent systems, but Fed is ok too. I'm currently near Harm, but trying to flip systems nearby.

We don't have to Wing up, just let me know if you want to help.

Current system and status:

Kugay: Flipping from Independent to Empire. Do missions in support of the Empire faction "Kugay Interstellar"
**Fair warning: The gov is Anarchy. You WILL be interdicted. Be ready, have a plan.
- Don't trade at Shepherd Dock.

Sources:
Food - Scirth / Bordage Hub
Non- leathals, Meds - HIP 18527 / Zacuto Ring

UPDATE 6/1-5: Kugay Interstellar 74%, Controlling faction 7%. Waiting on civil war to start. Current boom must end first.
UPDATE 5/27: Kugay Interstellar 73%, Controlling faction 10%. Waiting on civil war to start.
UPDATE 5/26: Kugay Interstellar 72%, Controlling faction 11%. Waiting on civil war to start.
UPDATE 5/25: Kugay Interstellar 66%, Controlling faction 13%. ZOMG...7% in one day. Great job people. War tomorrow?
UPDATE 5/24: Kugay Interstellar 59%, Controlling faction 16%.
UPDATE 5/23: Kugay Interstellar 56%, Controlling faction 17%.

Stand by system, incomplete.:

TBD.

Upcoming system.:

TBD.

System Successes.:

Scirth Joined the Empire 5 Jun 3301.

Scirth. Flipping from Independent to Empire. Do missions in support of the Empire faction "Scirth Creative Services"

Food - Scirth / Bordage Hub OR Ye'Kuana / Herschel
Non- leathals, Meds - HIP 18527 / Zacuto Ring

UPDATE 6/1: Scirth Creative Services 71%, Controlling faction 8%. Waiting on civil war to start. Current civil war and boom must end first.
UPDATE 5/27: Scirth Creative Services 69%, Controlling faction ?%. Civil war cannot start before 5/30 due to cool down.

HIP 15868 Joined the Empire 1 Jun 3301.

HIP 15868: Trying to have HIP 15868 Life LTD take control of the system and change it from Independent to Empire.
UPDATE 6/1: Civil war ends. HIP 15868 joins Empire!
UPDATE 5/29: CIVIL WAR! Get in there and do more missions for Life LTD and get some kills in the CZ's.
UPDATE 5/24-27: HIP 15868 Life LTD up to 75% (74% on 5/26, 72% 5/25). Other civil war is over. Waiting for our civil war to start. Status showing "civil war critical"
UPDATE 5/23: Somehow stuck at 69.9%. I don't know why. Waiting on current civil war to end, then cooldown to end.
UPDATE 5/22: War should start tomorrow. HIP 15868 Life LTD is now up to 68%.
UPDATE 5/21: HIP 15868 Life LTD now up to 66%. 4% more and we should have our civil war.
UPDATE 5/20: HIP 15868 Life LTD is still at 63%. Not sure why. However, they have entered BOOM state.
-From what I can tell, the impact of BOOM state is: Buy prices down 3%, Stock up 20%, some sell prices down 10%.
Last edited by CMDR Abil Midena on Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:23 am, edited 22 times in total.
My Youtube Channel
Elite - Elite - Elite

StaticRadion
Expert
Expert
CMDR: StaticRadion

Re: Anyone want to help flip systems to Empire?

Postby StaticRadion » Sun May 17, 2015 3:32 am

I don't have time today but throughout next week I would be willing to do my part.

Are you trying to increase a faction till they hit expansion and follow them or is there some other method I am unaware of? I have not purposely done anything to push a system one way or the other but I have had a huge influence on my home system on accident.

RogueZephyr
Expert
Expert
CMDR: ValTomiana

Postby RogueZephyr » Sun May 17, 2015 7:54 am

Is that like cow tipping....?
-I fly the ocean black, and my little ship goes warp 10-
-Theres nothing that we lack (unless theres something we've forgotten)-

Cmdr Nsiferum
Novice
Novice

Postby Cmdr Nsiferum » Sun May 17, 2015 8:27 am

Gotta be carefull doing that they like kicking when upside down.

RogueZephyr
Expert
Expert

Postby RogueZephyr » Sun May 17, 2015 8:33 am

Cmdr Nsiferum wrote:Gotta be carefull doing that they like kicking when upside down.

And charging at you when they get back up again. Actually, they do that regardless of whether you tip them over or not. :(

Cmdr Nsiferum
Novice
Novice

Postby Cmdr Nsiferum » Sun May 17, 2015 8:40 am

RogueZephyr wrote:
Cmdr Nsiferum wrote:Gotta be carefull doing that they like kicking when upside down.

And charging at you when they get back up again. Actually, they do that regardless of whether you tip them over or not. :(

True, actually I had one land on me at one stage but thats another story.

RogueZephyr
Expert
Expert

Postby RogueZephyr » Sun May 17, 2015 8:52 am

Cmdr Nsiferum wrote:
RogueZephyr wrote:

True, actually I had one land on me at one stage but thats another story.

Was it fired out of a cattle-pult?

I'll get my coat...

Cmdr Nsiferum
Novice
Novice

Postby Cmdr Nsiferum » Sun May 17, 2015 9:14 am

Love it lol

CMDR Abil Midena
Expert
Expert

Postby CMDR Abil Midena » Sun May 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Nice thread derail guys. :p And yeah, it's like cow tipping, but much more mysterious.
My Youtube Channel
Elite - Elite - Elite

CMDR Abil Midena
Expert
Expert

Postby CMDR Abil Midena » Sun May 17, 2015 3:45 pm

StaticRadion wrote:I don't have time today but throughout next week I would be willing to do my part.

Are you trying to increase a faction till they hit expansion and follow them or is there some other method I am unaware of? I have not purposely done anything to push a system one way or the other but I have had a huge influence on my home system on accident.

Yes. I put one faction that already was in control into boom state. This other faction is in a nearby system, but is not in control. It started with the controlling (non Empire) faction at 49% and the Empire minor faction at 19%. I've got them going up by about 3% every day by myself. They now stand at (non Empire) controlling faction at 21% and the Empire minor faction at 57%. It also now says under 'pending states' for my faction 'boom critical'...whatever that means. I can only imagine it would go faster if I had help.

I've been changing influence by doing BB missions. What should happen is that when my Empire faction hits 70%, a war or election should start. When that hits, I'd do whatever (CZ or missions) I needed to make my faction come out on top. That would give my Empire faction control of the system, and that should flip the system from Independent to Empire. That's what I'm trying to do.

If people want to help, I can tell them about the two stations I'm running missions for, what mission types to watch out for, where to get goods nearby, etc.

Let me know.

Abil

P.S. When power play hits, I imagine I'll join whoever is in control of my little corner of space to reap the benefits of what I'm already doing. I'm not sure what rewards, if any, you get under power play for doing this sort of stuff. Knowing FD though, it's probably none. :(
My Youtube Channel
Elite - Elite - Elite

Return to “General Discussion”