Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Malphator
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Malphator
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Malphator » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:21 pm

My efforts in Lugh has pushed me from Combat competent to expert, so that's pleasant. Hehe. I may stick around a while longer and grind a little more to stay in the CSG top 40% so I can score another 15 million (or 12.5, if it never makes it to tier nine. lol)

I also hit Allied with the Alliance when I was routing a nav beacon to see how squishy pirates compare to mil-spec armored conflict zone ships. Suffice it to say, they don't last very long at all. The Tellus Family doesn't like me very much now, but whatever.

I think it's about time I finally make my way down into Empire space, anyway. Azrael is only 100LY from Lugh, Delta Phoenicis a few LY beyond it. Empire League rep grinding, yaaaaay.

Feldspar
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Feldspar

Postby Feldspar » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:56 pm

I'm somewhere about two thirds of the way towards the Lagoon Nebula, but I might go to Traikaae instead. I've scanned a lot of things, I think I should probably scan less and move more.

Hrdina
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Hrdina
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Hrdina » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:23 pm

Philip Coutts wrote:Thanks buddy. You know what I think I might actually take a trip to the Founders system. I haven't been there yet and it seems like this would be the ideal excuse. Now I'm an Earl in the Imperial Navy I can swan in like Captain Flashheart from Blackadder...Woof and indeed Woof!

Edmund Blackadder wrote:Where have you been?

Lord Flashheart wrote: Where HAVEN'T I been! WOOF!

(back on topic) I have been bouncing around trading among some HT and Extraction systems in Fed space, slowly upgrading my Cobra. I occasionally switch into hunting mode at a nearby RES. The one time I hit the RNG jackpot by getting a bunch of high-value target spawns and a lot of friendly police, I only had about 30 minutes to play. I made about 850K or so before I had to leave.

I had been thinking of hopping over to Lugh to take part in the fun, but never made it there.
Jameson & Son are my copilots

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Well got pissed of with the weird things happening in the CZ's in Lugh......

So flew back to Hors to try and rid of this fecking permit mission that keeps appearing....and would you believe it......Candy Dock...Fed station....Go to BB and yep......Fecking permit mission for the system I'm already in.......

So got pissed off again and went to a nearby RES....My My those things are a bit lucrative now......

Made about 1/2 mill in 45 mins and decided to pack up for the night.....

Not bad....Started today on just over 1 mill....ended up with over 9 mill.....Love them community goals.....

:)

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Huntemdown
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Huntemdown

Postby Huntemdown » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:01 pm

Just made it to SAG A, been an eventful trip, will post pics later once i sort out how to do it, feeling drained

Ameena
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Ameena

Postby Ameena » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:51 am

I've now relocated back to Shinrarta Dezhra and am doing trading missions between there and Bunda (Bunda very rarely has any trade missions, but I can make about 55k off a full cargo hold of consumer tech which is nice ;)) to get money to fully upgrade my stuff, plus I want to increase my faction with the Pilots Federation because why not? Then I might head over to the Lave region - it's not that far from where I am now, and it looks like there's a decent mix of economies that I could probably make a fair bit of cash and stuff...though I'll stay away from the anarchic systems so as not to get constantly ambushed by pirates. And at some point I might go back to Shinrarta Dezhra (because discounts ;)) and swap out my cargo-carrying stuff for combat stuff and set out and probably get blown up instantly by the first Sidewinder pirate I meet :P.

Rhysling
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Rhysling

Postby Rhysling » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:13 am

Have a very idealogically unsound desire to try a Clipper, so I'm heading to the empire in a Viper *pauses for some Viper love* Only had it for 5 minutes and already I'm looking forward to interdictions! :D Still want to try a Clipper, though. (Will try to free some slaves while I'm there when no-one's looking.) :)
It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Postby clivewil » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:21 am

did a quick 1000Ly round trip in the Asp last night, managed to find 2 more undiscovered systems which i scanned. then i took the old girl home, stripped her down and put her out to pasture - no more exploring for me.

i was expecting about 60k for my exploration data, but it turned out to be somewhere around 800k which was a nice surprise.

Python next.

---> one more million - just to give me the re-buy for my Vulture - and then i'll have my Python. i'll keep it in the hangar and bolt on the bits as i can afford them, but she won't go anywhere until she's well-fitted and well-financed. but owning her is a far better incentive than trying to get all the money together first

------> yay! i have a Python. every now and then i put it in the outfitters and sigh at all the stuff i can't afford. then it's back to the Vulture again.
Last edited by clivewil on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

ShiroiKuma
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Shiroi Kuma

Postby ShiroiKuma » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:06 am

Right now... doing some trading in Delta Phoenics now that I finally got my Sidewinder here... The exploration cash from LHS 3447 to here was insane.

But having issues trying to find a station selling a Hauler to upgrade into.

Niddi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Aske

Postby Niddi » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:37 am

After not playing for ~4 weeks I've finally finished my exploration trip. I'm now back in Empire space, sold my ASP, bought and equipped a Vulture and gave it a try in a RES.
Now I have to educate myself on all that Lugh stuff and what I can do there.

Return to “General Discussion”