Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Zedar
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Zedar Senesca
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: The War in Lugh

Postby Zedar » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:41 pm

It's not over yet. those of us fighting for independence are still kicking FED ass. Well there is still most of tier 8 to go, so 2 days or so.

Plus the fools have just promoted me to chief petty officer (ok I had to take out an imperial sympathiser but he wasn't a real imperial so that's life) I look forward to the time Lugh embraces Imperial governership and enjoys peace and prosperity.

Also made it to the top 40% so that's 12.5 mil + kills, not a bad trip out.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Well some CZ's have appeared around Knights dock.....

Playing in group I went back there....

Weird shite happening.....Targets right infront of me suddenly like jumped to the left or right......

Took out an anaconda...No Bounty...And yes I had the final say on it.....

Good thing was 3 CMDRS in a wing fighting for the CSG left me alone....I of course left them alone.....

Cheers lads......

Had enough of combat now.....Fink I'll once again try and stop this bloody Hors permit Mission keep appearing.....Got the permit ages ago....Fecker just will not go away......

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:56 pm

Not getting the bonds happened to me a few times too, interestingly most of the times with Anacondas.

I'm not sure if it's the bond we don't get, or just the message about the bond. I know it happens sometimes that you don't get the message for bounties but you still get the money.
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Ironclad
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Kevin Renner

Postby Ironclad » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Cmdr Kharma wrote:Well some CZ's have appeared around Knights dock.....

Weird shite happening.....Targets right infront of me suddenly like jumped to the left or right......

Good thing was 3 CMDRS in a wing fighting for the CSG left me alone....I of course left them alone.....

Cheers lads......

Had enough of combat now.....Fink I'll once again try and stop this bloody Hors permit Mission keep appearing.....Got the permit ages ago....Fecker just will not go away......

The "jumping" npc ships I saw/have too. IMHO has to do with lag or the amount of data being sent/recived by the server? Very annoying.
It can also manifest itself when your hitting an enemy ships but causing no damage to shields/hull and then it just "jumps".
I have…seen things you people wouldn't believe…Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those…moments…will be lost in time, like tears…in...rain. Time…to die…

Nanosmo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Nanosmo

Postby Nanosmo » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:12 pm

Aww, wasn't able to play much. Looking forward to the next one!

Ozzy81
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Ozzy81

Postby Ozzy81 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Cmdr Kharma wrote:Well some CZ's have appeared around Knights dock.....

Cheers lads......

Was in the same zone. I quit eventually cause it was unplayable. Ships jumping from 100 m to 2,5 km, getting hull to 10% then it's suddenly at 50% etx. Annoying as hell.

Rasilon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rasilon

Postby Rasilon » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:09 pm

I would have liked to get top ranking, but impossible to compete against AFKers.

Hrdina
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Hrdina
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Hrdina » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Rasilon wrote:I would have liked to get top ranking, but impossible to compete against AFKers.

So I've seen people complaing on the official forum about some AFK exploit at Lugh, but never sorted out what exactly was going on.

These are the same people who complain that solo players and Mobius people in particular should not be able to play in the same sandbox as them (ie should not be able to affect the Community Goal). :roll:
Jameson & Son are my copilots

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:30 pm

From what I read it seems there's a way to park near a capital ship and benefit from its kills.

And BTW, I wouldn't mind a separate galaxy for the group. It would be interesting to see how both evolve!
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Rasilon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rasilon

Postby Rasilon » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Hrdina wrote:
Rasilon wrote:I would have liked to get top ranking, but impossible to compete against AFKers.

So I've seen people complaing on the official forum about some AFK exploit at Lugh, but never sorted out what exactly was going on.

These are the same people who complain that solo players and Mobius people in particular should not be able to play in the same sandbox as them (ie should not be able to affect the Community Goal). :roll:

I have quit Mobius for that very reason. Good bye

Return to “General Discussion”