Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
SammiCurr
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sammi Curr
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby SammiCurr » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:31 pm

Hello all!

My CMDR name is Sammi Curr, and I'm a 50y/o IT Systems Administrator. I've always love space fighter sims (especially ones in 1st person). Honed my craft on Star Wars Galaxies expansion Jump To Lightspeed, but started out on the old Privateer era games.

I like moonlit walks on the beach, froo froo drinks with umbrellas in them, and slow jazz. Ok.. not really. I love coffee, beer, and metal music. I got my 20y/o son into this game, so we tear it up whenever he gets a chance to log on.

My Squadron is Butchers of Booty Bay (B0BB), and they're amazing! I fly Imperial, but have been known to Fed things up grinding for my 'vette.

I joined up mainly because of gankers. Not that I can't hold my own, it's just a hassle.. and it's nice to not have to log in Solo, and it's also nice to see another CMDR in game, and not have to worry about something happening.

Fly safe, CMDRs, and hopefully see you in the Black.. o7

Tabularosa
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tabularosa

Postby Tabularosa » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:14 pm

Hello People ,

Cmdr Tabularosa here :

From Manchester UK, love this as it's an escape from the real world and all the stress involved with it . Currently getting through engineering so that i can be of service to a group with equal equipment. looking forward to meeting people. Most games i've been in i've played clan with common goals. 07 people and i hope to interact with you all soon.

ReconSarge
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: .steelrain

Postby ReconSarge » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:48 am

O7
CMDR .SteelRain here
Also known as ReconSarge
I'm in the U.S. in the central time zone.
I've been playing elite since september with friends on a discord server, seems they don't play as much as I do these days.
I've got a fleet carrier, and G5 engineered ships to include the type 10, cutter, anaconda, and corvette.
I have been an attempted gank target several times but always managed to get away. I look forward to seeing what Mobius has to offer, solo and small group sessions are very empty.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:00 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander .steelrain
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.
Be sure to follow them carefully so all necessary steps on your side are taken to avoid delays in the acceptance process.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.
Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.
On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Wozzlebatneo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wozzlebatneo

Postby Wozzlebatneo » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:55 am

Commander Wozzlebatneo here. The name is a carryover fron Eve Online. I have been playing in this Group for about a week now, mostly out in the black. and I am really enjoying the freedom the group gives me. Thank you so much for the Invite.

Igramul
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Igramul

Postby Igramul » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:19 pm

Hello y'all,

commander Igramul here.
The name comes from the spider-swarm Ygramul from "The never ending story" and I have been using it for decades in games and IRC.

I am just looking at an original box of the game "Frontier Elite II" which I loved to play as kid (was not good, though).
With Elite Dangerous, I guess, I am hooked again ;)

Kreature
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kre@ture

Postby Kreature » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:48 pm

Hi everyone,

Commander Kre@ture here. Unfortunately Kreature was taken when I started playing. I only recently in the last few months discovered this game and became addicted almost immediately! I don't want to play anything else. In rl I am 42 and a System Admin in Texas. I'm a very chill player, more into exploring and the occasional mining run when I'm running low on credits or trying to save up for a new ship. I only recently experienced the "ganking" problem in the game when I was leaving Felicity Farseer's place trying out some of this engineering stuff. I don't understand the reasoning in it and have been playing Solo since. I am very glad to have found y'all as I have been missing seeing and meeting other commanders in game.

Ade53
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: STELLAXXMALLEUM
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Ade53 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:36 pm

07 Cmdr's
Cmdr Stellaxxmalleum on Xbox.
53 year old male from Crewe, cheshire, UK, been playing ED off and on since 2016.
Hospital worker, Domestic assistant working along side my wife.
Have a furry mutt Co-pilot, not much use though, no opposable thumbs and severely limited conversations.
Have Mic
See you in the Black.

VorpalDeer
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: VorpalDeer

Postby VorpalDeer » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:04 pm

Greetings CMDRs!

CMDR VorpalDeer here. PC player from Massachusetts, USA. Retirement and COVID got me into Elite (via No Man's Sky), which I've now been playing nearly non-stop since August 2020. I've been in solo for almost all of that time, and finally decided to look into Mobius.

I spend a lot of time out in the black, but when I'm in the bubble I can generally be found hauling or mining, with occasional forays into powerplay, for the week 4 modules, before returning to my natural independence.

I hope to run into some of you out there.

o7!

Lolnaabi
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lolnaabi

Postby Lolnaabi » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:17 am

Hello cmdr lolnaabi here! Kinda newbie to the game and looking forward to get to know more fellow commanders!

Return to “Introductions”