Introduction: CMDR Ezekiel Quinn

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
EzekielQuinn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ezekiel Quinn
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Introduction: CMDR Ezekiel Quinn

Postby EzekielQuinn » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:02 pm

Hello all:

After over 1350 hours in solo, I have at least decided to learn the social aspects of ED. Why Mobius? While I am capable of surviving most interdictions by gankers, I prefer to play in a gank-free environment. And I have heard only good about Mobius.

Currently, I am Elite in Trade & Exploration and Dangerous in Combat. Otherwise no progress in the other ranks. I have both Empire and Federation ships unlocked and have all the ship engineers.

Things I have done: combat; exploration; trade; mining; farming mats; farming Guardian mats; and taking pictures, lots of pictures. I have spent time in the Colonia region, visited Sag-A, but have not yet made it to Beagle Point. I have 7 ships, including the big three; and I have fully engineered loadouts on different ships, tailored to particular activities.

Things I have not done: any kind of group activity; powerplay; BGS influence shifting; Thargoid hunting (or being hunted); on-foot mission and combat in Odyssey; and anything else not listed in the 'things I have done' list. I am slowly working to a Fleet Carrier, these days mostly by massacre combat.

I play mostly in Odyssey and am lucky to have a machine that lets me to do that without any of the stuttering or bugs that so many others have reported; and I am an Odyssey fan, both for the better graphics and for the expanded on-foot gameplay. That said, I'll play in Horizons when surface mining or farming Dav's Hope.

Overall, I am both cautious and fond risk. I take big risks, but cautiously. The game is a gorgeous way to see the universe, one star system at a time.

I hope to see you all in the black soon!

Ezekiel Quinn

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: Introduction: CMDR Ezekiel Quinn

Postby GreenViper » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:29 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Ezekiel Quinn
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

I'm residing in Colonia since a few years now, and I can tell you we can always use some Commanders to help us out as a member of the MCRN (Mobius Colonial Republic Navy).
We're a rather small group of Commanders who settled in this outskirt, and our main focal points are keeping firmly in charge at Mobia - Pedersen's Legacy and Trakath - Diva Mines.

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.
Be sure to follow them carefully so all necessary steps on your side are taken to avoid delays in the acceptance process.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.
Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.
On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Rayman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rayman.

Postby Rayman » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:39 pm

Welcome, glad to see u dont have much issues with Odyssey meanwhile i need to struggle a bit. Anyway, hope to see u in shinrarta dezhra or cg zone! ;)

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:27 pm

Good day, Commander Ezekiel Quinn welcome to the land of lounge lizards and space janitors, please add me to your friends list if you wish. I am current working the rings of Saturn collecting lost airline luggage.
Last edited by tinnitus on Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

EzekielQuinn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ezekiel Quinn

Postby EzekielQuinn » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:40 pm

Thanks all! I look forward to seeing you out there . . . somewhere!

Quinnlyn
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Thalestr

Postby Quinnlyn » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:54 am

Welcome!
Mobius America group. Feel free to send a friend request ingame!

Return to “Introductions”