Cmdr Silmacora says hello

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Silmakhor
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SILMACORA
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Cmdr Silmacora says hello

Postby Silmakhor » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:08 pm

Hey folks,

I just got the game sometime in June, and have been playing a lot since then. I have tried out a lot of aspects of the game and am looking forward to playing in inhabited space again! My current fleet as follows:
Sidewinder - Not sure why I still have one?
Viper Mk III - PVE
AspX - 67 ly jump range, she's my utility ship for taxiing and collecting engineer mats
Python #1 - Robigo cruise liner. I find this to be oddly relaxing - I can run Robigo missions and watch good concerts on youtube.
Python #2 - Laser miner
Imperial Cutter - outfitted for bulk trading. At some point I'd like to convert her to a miner or PVE queen.

I enjoy many playtyles and eventually want to do wing missions with others.

Cheers!

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: Cmdr Silmacora says hello

Postby GreenViper » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:13 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Silmacora
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

Guess what... I still have my first sidewinder also... sometimes I use it as a taxi for transfer between stations and FC's... and back in the days I even joined an expedition for small ships with it ;)

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.
Be sure to follow them carefully so all necessary steps on your side are taken to avoid delays in the acceptance process.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.
Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.
On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Re: Cmdr Silmacora says hello

Postby tinnitus » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:18 pm

Good day, Commander Silmacora welcome to the land of lounge lizards and space janitors, please add me to your friends list if you wish to. I to still have my first Sidewinder, fun fact before we had bookmarks we used Sidewinders. (the snake marks the spot). I am current working the rings of Saturn, collecting lost Airline luggage.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Return to “Introductions”