Greetings, commanders!

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Corvo Cardalis
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Corvo Cardalis
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Greetings, commanders!

Postby Corvo Cardalis » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:39 pm

Corvo Cardalis signing in. Thanks for letting me join the group. I've been playing Elite since October and love it. I've played exclusively in solo to this point, though, and I appreciate Mobius providing an opportunity to join a peaceful community with other CMDRs.

I've been based in Colonia for the last month or so, building up my ranks and fortune. I've recently reached Elite in exploration and trade, and right now I'm planning to work on my combat rank a little more before maybe trekking back to the bubble. So if you see a yellow Mamba out there at Jacques Station or in one of the nearby systems, please feel free to say hello!
o7

-Corvo

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: Greetings, commanders!

Postby GreenViper » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:57 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Corvo Cardalis
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

I'm residing in Colonia since a few years now, and I can tell you we can always use some Commanders to help us out as a member of the MCRN (Mobius Colonial Republic Navy).
We're a rather small group of Commanders who settled in Colonia and at the moment we're under pressure from the LikeDeer player faction.
They are stirring things up all over the place here, and our main focal points are keeping firmly in charge at Mobia - Pedersen's Legacy and Trakath - Diva Mines.
Besides that we focus on expanding to regain Hamlet's Harmony where we have the advantage of a compromised nav beacon in system which helps a lot if we need to run bounties...
We have our own Discord server, so don't hesitate to contact me in game to get you in if you want to, see also the link in my signature.
Lately there are quite some good 'mining wing' missions for which you can buy goods and that pay a good deal ;)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.
Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.
On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON

Re: Greetings, commanders!

Postby Zetr0 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:22 am

Greetings Commander Corvo Cardalis -o7-

Corvo Cardalis wrote:Corvo Cardalis signing in. Thanks for letting me join the group. I've been playing Elite since October and love it. I've played exclusively in solo to this point, though, and I appreciate Mobius providing an opportunity to join a peaceful community with other CMDRs.

Welcome to the Mobius Sector Commnader!

Myself and few other Commanders -
    Commander MOON_WATCHER
    Commander Insane McManiac
    Commander Logic_Me
    Commander Condor77

We got to Colonia Saturday *very early* morning ( ED TIME ) and we are in the area untill atleast Thursday ( 3307.04.08 ) we plan doing a Commanders Meet * Stream on Wednesday as well - so if you want to meet up with fellow Commanders - please add me Zeteron and or Logic_Me to your in-game friends list.

Corvo Cardalis wrote:I've been based in Colonia for the last month or so, building up my ranks and fortune. I've recently reached Elite in exploration and trade, and right now I'm planning to work on my combat rank a little more before maybe trekking back to the bubble. So if you see a yellow Mamba out there at Jacques Station or in one of the nearby systems, please feel free to say hello!

Currently I am based at Jacques as well, I am usually available for help out in a fight - especiially against pirates ;)

nice choice on the Mamba - I look forward to getting to grips with mine when I get back to the bubble.

Hope to see you out here in the black Commander -o7-

Return to “Introductions”