CMDR Casne

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Cas
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Casne
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Casne

Postby Cas » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:54 am

Hello, I'm a completely new player though I have had the game since I think 2018. I installed it because a friend of mine from SWTOR, CMDR Barsco, convinced me it was a good game. But I never really had the time to actually do anything with it until quarantine hit everyone. So now I'm trying to catch up and, hopefully, when my friend is able to play again we'll be able to hop on together.

I don't game a whole lot but when I do I prefer MMOs because I generally prefer group games like D&D and board games and what not. I like what I've seen from this game so far but the lack of other players around (so far) has been the one big glaring down side for me personally. So that's the reason I joined--that and because Dav said Mobius was a good group.

I'm up for any group content but I prefer PvE. I saw there was a board for fanfic too and that's something I'm in to, though I've only done D&D and Star Wars stories before.

I think that's about it. Thanks for reading and I hope to see everyone in game.

Cheers!

Almost forgot, but my toon's name is CMDR Casne--I wanted CMDR Jado, but we don't always get what we want!

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: CMDR Casne

Postby GreenViper » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:08 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Casne
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

When not out in the Black exploring, being a member of the Mobius Colonial Republic Navy; 99% of the time you can find me wandering around the Colonia area.

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Re: CMDR Casne

Postby tinnitus » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:12 pm

Hello CMDR Casne these days I'm hanging out at Jameson Memorial, Shinrarta Dezhra or Lave Station, Lave, I do daily runs into Wikmung, Padh, Bende and Hip 5488 usually in our American Group or Open Play. Hope you see you.

Cmdr Nar Nar Goon
o7
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Return to “Introductions”