CMDR Delusor

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Delusor
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Delusor
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Delusor

Postby Delusor » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:55 am

Hi, new player, only began a few weeks back. Got the game based on a friend's recommendation, along with joining the group on their recommendation. Still getting a feel for the game, and getting used to the controls, but it's been predominantly a fun game for me so far.

As for a bit about me, I'm 37, Aussie, and just a touch on the weird side. In spite of a love for puns, I do often end up taking what people say in a quite literal sense (especially when it's in text-based communications). I'm an aspiring actor, have a background in IT (though a lack of involvement with it for a bit over a decade has really left me out of the loop with a lot of it), and have been playing games since the very early 90s, when we got our first (second hand) computer, which was an XT or an AT. I forget which we got first, but we had both in the end. Hack was the first game I played, and games like Crystal Caves and Secret Agent (both used the same engine, they were just skinned differently) were the first ones I fell in love with.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: CMDR Delusor

Postby GreenViper » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:11 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Delusor
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

When not out in the Black exploring, being a member of the Mobius Colonial Republic Navy (MCRN); 99% of the time you can find me in and around the Colonia area.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)
Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Delusor
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Delusor

Postby Delusor » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:00 pm

I have done the join part, and didn't know there was a discord (honestly, hadn't looked for any of that haha). Starting to get the hang of the controls, just finding them a bit clunky. Only space flight sims I've played before were Eve (only a few hours of it, though), and Freelancer (still my favourite flight sim,terrestrial or not)

matiskati
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Matt Catto

Postby matiskati » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:50 pm

Welcome to the group! Hope to see you out in the black at some point o7

Return to “Introductions”