Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
SockFiddler
Competent
Competent
CMDR: SockFiddler
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby SockFiddler » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:26 am

Cmdr Kharma wrote:Cupid Stunts......I used to fly with a few of them...….. :D

Didn't you used to have a puppy with a name along those lines, who loved you so much he left little white stains on the shins of all your "trousers"?
"Drink fast, die young"

"You may ask who was wearing the bow tie; me or the shark. The answer is: YES."

taloche
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Laurent Yess
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby taloche » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:21 pm

Hello,

new in open, i was, of course, dead a lot of time. I listen Mobius group, and maybe i can survive a lot of time now ...
So, happy to say hello if i found some CMDR on my road.
And happy if i can help.

I play in VR, the chat is not easy, but i learne how to use it.
As you can see, the english is not easy too, for me, and for you if you try to read me.

I don't know if it is safe to tell my CMDR name here.

Fly safty.

GabryHell80
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GabryHell80
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby GabryHell80 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:23 pm

Hi fellow Commanders, totally new in the game I chose PVE because this is always my primary focus in every games, having fun with others without just being bullied because I'm new.. Normal life is already too stressful ;)

Hope I will learn fast and play together!

Eryu
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Eryu
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Eryu » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:27 am

o7 Commanders! This is Eryu, nice to meet you. I don't get a lot of time to play, so I normally play solo because I don't want to compete with kids who have nothing else to do but kick my ass.

I'd love to try out the multiplayer aspects of the game, including running the guns on a big ship (I always envision the Millenium Falcon scene in "A New Hope" when Luke is in the gunner chair) and I'd love to do some wing battles with nasty NPCs or take on a capital ship with someone who knows what s/he is doing. I'd also appreciate help in planetary raids or guardian blueprint hunting.

Hope to see you all around.

Evang
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Evang
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Evang » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:37 am

Name is commander Evang. I have been a member for two years. when I logged in today, I clicked on private group session and did not see the Moibus group. What happened? why is it gone? actually I logged on the afternoon, I was able to connect to the moibus group. however this evening, the group was no longer visable. Do I need to reregister? Correction, been a member for 4 years! Yikes its been that long??

Taternader
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Taternader

Postby Taternader » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:04 pm

Hello,

I mainly patrol planetary res zones as well as provide security, with the occasional bounty hunting.
Ive been thinking of trying some Thargoid hunting.
I saw this group on INARA so i figured id join up since i don't normally have people to form wings with.
Ive been a Commander for around 3 years so i might as well start joining the community.

Oldwargoat39
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Oldwargoat

Hello and greetings fellow comanders

Postby Oldwargoat39 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:56 pm

Hello everyone Oldwargoat39 here AKA goat(the animal)
in game name is oldwargoat
I am a freelance trader, combat pilot, and eager explorer and new to elite dangerous. I also started to stream Elite Dangerous because i like to see the many sights that our universe (in-game) has to offer.. if you need a hand bringing cargo or a bodyguard on long trips just send me a message and we can work out a deal.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:48 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, new commanders!

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Oldwargoat39
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Oldwargoat

Postby Oldwargoat39 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:14 pm

thank you I certainly will

Hyeron
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Hyeron

Postby Hyeron » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:57 am

Greetings CMDRs.

In-Game tag is Hyeron.
As for why I chose PvE... Well I'm too old peaceful to be (dog)fighting kids who have nothing better to do than ruin what time I have to enjoy myself in whatever game I play, so solo has just been the way I play since... well since the C64, really.
As such I usually only explore the PvE side of things in MMOs and the likes, which in E:D is... pretty much impossible outside of a private group?
So here I am, subscribing, introducing myself, requesting to join and hoping I'll have a good time trucking around and exploring without being ganked every other hour, as has happened to me for the 8 or so hours I had the gall to try Open for.

Fly safe CMDRs.

Return to “Introductions”