Back in the black

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
[CMDR] Spargus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Spargus
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Back in the black

Postby [CMDR] Spargus » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:59 pm

Hello there!

My ingame name is CMDR Spargus, I’m from France and I’ve been playing ED on and off since Christmas 2014

My take on the game is more about savoring it and taking it slowly rather than rushing for any ‘set in stone’ goal. This means I have yet to fly any of the big 3, and that my Chieftain is actually the biggest ship I own. But it’s fine, I love it this way!

My main activities are combat and exploration, although I still have much to learn about the first. However, PvP has never been appealing to me in any game, and the reason I’m here is rather simple: I’d love to meet new people ingame without having to worry about the outcome of this meeting. I’m not trigger-happy, and I don’t really feel like savage PvP or griefing is fulfilling or satisfying in any way whatsoever.

I currently don’t have a microphone but I’ll gladly indulge in some roleplay if you’re interested. Of course I’m open to ‘out of character’ chit-chat too!

Well, I can’t think of anything else to say but feel free to ask, and hopefully we’ll meet ingame! :)

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Back in the black

Postby JohnLuke » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:17 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Spargus.

The Chieftain is a great mid-size ship! I've had a lot of fun with mine in the RES.

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Introductions”