Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
shanarra
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ammolite
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby shanarra » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:21 am

Ammolite is my pilot name. Mechanical engineer for work. I come from Eve Online, and enjoy this game so far. Give me a yell or whatever. I am still learning.

Rampant
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: HOLLYWOOD

Postby Rampant » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:42 pm

Tally Ho CMDRS o7

CMDR HOLLYWOOD reporting for duty.

Long time Mobius PG member, Kickstarter Backer, and all round good egg, but only just registered here.

Slainte Mhath

Mark H

JudicHel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: JUDIC HEL

Postby JudicHel » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:35 pm

Hello from from me too . Cmdr JUDIC HEL in game .
I'm from Kozani , a small town in Greece . I like space games but dislike PvP ,so i decided to join this group so i dont feel completly alone in the black :) .

saintvans
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: saintvans
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby saintvans » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:54 pm

hi i'm cmdr saintvans.

xbox gamertag saintvans

playing on xbox with my son cmdr fullrooney10

we're from yorkshire uk

we usually bounty hunt at res and a bit of space trucking

see you in the black o7

Trollblod
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Katt Trollblod

Postby Trollblod » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:22 am

Greetings Commanders,

This is Katt Trollblod. Like many of you, I've heard of this group after being annoyed one too many times by brainless attacks during my experiences with Elite Dangerous. I've been playing in solo mode for the most part but it's nice to be around other Humans from time to time. Ones that aren't trying to launch terrorist attacks in Shinrarta Dezhra or what not, that is. I primarily played on the Xbox platform but swapped back over to the PC version after selling the former for truck repairs.

I'm primarily an explorer but mix it up in the bubble between my voyages. I'd be happy if you all would have me join in. But I'll spare everyone a wall of text and keep it at that.

Cmdr Trollblod

Witcherz
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Witcherz

Postby Witcherz » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:34 am

heya everyone Witcherz is my ingame name.. been a gamer since the orginal Nintendo came out. (im an ol' bastid now) but still enjoy playin.. had a few encounters in open play with a**holes.. and heard about this on a Twitch streamer chat so im lookin forward to some non stress filled gaming with some friends.. see ya in game! (and thanks for letting me into this group!)

Ishtvaan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ISHTVAAN

Postby Ishtvaan » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:21 pm

CMDR Ishtvaan here; I've been a gamer since 1989, also played the very first Elite on my Amiga 500, so older batch here :) Am in software testing and have family, so I don't want to spend the few hours of playing time I have collecting my bits & pieces again because some dude like Harry Potter (yes, that guy) has fun in ruining other's gameplay. Hope to be with you ingame soon, my appliance has been accepted just today

KIKI PITTS
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kiki Pitts aka Dr. DJ

Introduction: Kiki Pitts

Postby KIKI PITTS » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:06 pm

Real Me

Best avatar I can create that looks like me.

Hello, Fellow Commanders!

I am Kiki Pitts, (aka Dr. DJ) and own and still have my old Cobra Mark III (Kiki Pitts II), my gorgeous Platinum Python (Kiki Pitts VII), a red, silver and yellow Orca (Kiki Pitts VIII) and a brand new Mamba (Kiki Pitts IX) yet to be decorated as I do not get this AXL currency thing yet.

I am an expert at core mining, not a bad combat fighter, learning the transport business currently. But I want to be good at everything!
Do not understand flying anything other than open or solo by myself...so would not mind a mentor.

Do not understand the politics or ranking or anything like that but I do want a Cutter and you seem to need some ranking thing to get it.

I have mined to build up my fleet and 2.7B bank account to fund whatever I want to do.

Tell me somethin'!

Safe skies, Fellow Commanders!

KP

Ribellous_Ebbage
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ribellous Ebbage

Postby Ribellous_Ebbage » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:02 pm

Hi

CMDR Ribellous Ebbage here.

Ilive in Newcastle upon Tyne UK. I'm a 40 yo man who escapes into the galaxy for a couple of evenings a week.

I used to play Frontier Elite 2 on my Atari STe back in the early 90's. Then a few years I got Elite Dangerous and I played a bit but couldn't commit the time to earning some credits to get a better ship etc. I gave up for a while after that.

I came back to the game a few months ago and I initially did 'roads to riches' to get in a Hauler to get an Asp Explorer. After that I got a Python and did a bit of Void Opal mining. I then moved on to an Anaconda and unlocked a few engineers and did some Panite mining. I recently completed levelling up to duke with the Empire so that I could get a Cutter for Panite mining and free up my Anaconda for other things.

I'm no sure what I want to do next, but I thought I'd try and make some friends and contacts to explore the community side of things.

I dunno why, but I just like the idea of PVE more than PVP, probably because I'm just a bit more casual than PVP gamers might be. I've got young kids and a family and I can't dedicate too much time and sometimes I've got to quit playing because I need to be a dad.

7seven
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: 7Seven

Postby 7seven » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:35 pm

Hello all,

happy to be part of the group now. From Germany and already in the second part of my lifetime, I was always addicted to games, but never really had the time before. Now playing Elite since nearly 2 years, approx. 2000h game time. Know my way arround in the galaxy, but eager to meet new Commanders and do some more acitivities, most interested in PvE and Thargoid hunting. Fly save and cu out there. In game name 7Seven and 7Seven9 with my second (exploration) account.

Return to “Introductions”