CMDR Mithrandil

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Mithrandil
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mithrandil
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Mithrandil

Postby Mithrandil » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:56 am

Hello folks

My name is Mithrandil and I'm pretty new to ED (playing it for 3 weeks now). I'm currently on a deep space exploration mission throught the galaxy which I am actively protocolling in my logbook on edsm.net. The game itself convinced me with its possibilities to explore the galaxy and to discover strange new worlds where no man has gone before (fits perfectly in this context :D ) which is my goal... My main priority is to explore the galaxy in a RP context and enjoy this part of the game and being part of a faction/group would make things more interesting for me. My character is currently very loyal to President Hudson of the federation but who knows what happens, maybe this could change some day in the future...
Since I've heard of this group and its attitude towards PVE I think this is a good place to start. I've already filled the registartion sheet 2 days ago and send an ingame request to the Eurasia and Factions group but I haven't received a response yet.

Maybe I will see some of you during my journey throught the galaxy? Wish you all a save flight commanders.

Mithrandil

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: CMDR Mithrandil

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:51 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Mithrandil.

It sometimes takes our PG admins a few days to process applications. I'm sure you'll be able to access the private group soon.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: CMDR Mithrandil

Postby GreenViper » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:21 pm

Welcome and greetings from Colonia Commander Mithrandil