Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
GyverX
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GyverX
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby GyverX » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:02 am

Hello
Name Is GyverX here in the forums and in game.
40's Book Keeper in the Eastern US.
I have been apart of another group for specific reasons but it really never took root. I found this place following a Link on Inara (At the Bottom)
I wanted to get out of Solo play and actually play the game as it was meant to be. With other Players but with out the fear of losing my credits on buy backs.
See you out there

Thanks for Having me
-GyverX

Salinity Now
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Salinity Now

Postby Salinity Now » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:59 pm

Good Day. Old guy here, have owned the game forever but never really got past the 60 thousand credit mission stage. Play a lot of other flite sims, DCS, IL2, and EVE for PVP. Recently purchased a rift S and have really fallen in love with Elite in the goggles. Have set up a nice lil explorer ship and learning to scan and jump around. Have gotten a decent bank going and gotten an engineer unlocked. Just enjoying exploring the game. If I want PVP I can go fly with ELO in Eve and get plenty of that so Elite is just for relaxing and enjoying the flight mechanics of the game. Would be nice though to have some chat and interaction sometimes on the long survey loops. Might even try out that mining stuff I heard about on you tube. ….

FalconFly
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: FalconFly

Postby FalconFly » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:58 pm

CMDR FalconFly

Been long-time PG Member but didn't often use it.
After returning from Colonia after staying there for 1.5 years, I decided to make a "new CMDR" but without clearing Save or anything.

A few weeks ago, I completed the last of the many Ship transfers, so my entire fleet is now back in the Bubble, making my return "complete" so to speak.
Thus, I consider myself now a fulltime PvE PG participant :)

Mostly busy Exploring the Galaxy and hunting ELWs or tagging a Codex entry if I get the chance.
When back at home, I typically do a bit of Mining or the occasional Bounty Hunting at Home.

acehole727
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: acehole727
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby acehole727 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:36 pm

Hello All Acehole727 here

Live in the US, I mainly do trading, a little bit of exploring ,and pve Bounty hunting recently I usually play solo on regular frontier server so I don't have to deal with douchey people. Hoping to get a little interaction with some decent players that won't try and steal my stuff first chance they get.

CommandConquer
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CommandConquer

Postby CommandConquer » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:51 pm

Hello, CommandConquer here on the forums and in-game. Just applied for the group, after seeing something about it on Reddit. I am just not interested in PvP, but don't want to always play in Solo. Live in the US and am pretty new to the game. Played it for awhile when I bought it a long time ago, but just came back after getting Horizons. I would definitely list myself as a new to newer player.

Captain Maddoggy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Captain Maddoggy

Postby Captain Maddoggy » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:45 pm

Hello,
Captain Maddoggy here. Been playing the game off and on for 2 years now. I live in the USA, Las Vegas NV. I am currently a member of Sagittarius Eye faction in the game. Love the complexity of the game.

epoch5
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: epoch5

Postby epoch5 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:52 pm

Hi everyone, I am CMDR Epoch5. I joined up here for several reasons. I hate cheaters and never have liked PvP. Most of all I hate having my game interrupted by gankers. The only reason I have any weapons at all on my ships is to fight NPC's and goids. I am Elite in trade and exploration and have no desire to gain the combat rank. If I can help anybody with anything feel free ask. My ships are a Sidewinder, Cobra3, Asp explorer, Python, Imp. Clipper, T10, and last but not least a Corvette. o7 Commanders.

wolf1820
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: WOLF1820

Postby wolf1820 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:30 am

hello i am cmndr WOLF1820 i enjoy blowing up npc's currently working on enginearing my ships and running fed missions

PsychosisProphet
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: HydroVryce

Postby PsychosisProphet » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:16 pm

Hello everyone. Im no stranger to ED but i wouldnt say im even adept yet. Ive only played on PC so far. Most of the time in VR. I had not played the classics but i sure wish i had known of them. Anyway, i found this site through Inara. In the game i pretty much fly civil out of combat, trade and explore. I really enjoy passenger transporting and recently purchased a Dolphin. Its so fun. I know there is so much more to ED than just mission boards and commodity trade, I plan to delve in to BGS a lot more than i previously have. Ive had the game for about a year and when i first started i was clueless and my sole purpose was credits and bigger ships, But now i think i have found my calling in the ED universe, at least for now. Feel free to friend me, i will accept all requests on here and in game. I usually fly solo and almost constantly on the move with my preferred role right now so i would say "see you among the stars" like some of you have said but by the time you see me, ill probably be in FSD a milisecond later!

Arus T' Dobby
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Arus T' Dobby

Postby Arus T' Dobby » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:33 am

Howdy All. Been playing ED for about a year on Solo for the PVE aspect of the game. In game my name is Arus T' Dobby and my ship is called "Schmeigle". I am based in Dallas. My play style in -game is mostly Courier/Space trucking in my Cobra Mk3. With me being a nurse my playtime is normally after 11pm/late nights Central Standard time.
Reason I decided to join a PVE group is that I love the game itself in regard to the enviroments as well as seeing the different undiscovered star, etc still out there. I am not a PVP type, I am not the type wanting to get in a ship only to blow people up. In other words, I dont shoot first, but if fired on - then somebody better like floating home LOL.
The reason I choose Mobius PVE is I seen and heard great stuff on Youtube about this group, and it seems a great fit. :D :mrgreen: :ugeek:

Return to “Introductions”