Cmdr Northpin signin in

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Northpin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Northpin
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Cmdr Northpin signin in

Postby Northpin » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:14 am

Hello Commanders,

Although i do like PVP generally speaking, i don't really like the way it works in Elite, so I just completed the form to join and here I am.

Been playing on XBox since the end of last November, exclusively in Solo and with quite some dedication if i may say so.
I do enjoy all aspects of the game, that is exploration, mining (asteroid cracking mostly - discovered during one of the last CG), trading and combat.
By the end of January I was already double Elite with all the bubble Engineers unlocked, except Lori of course.
My first big ship, an Imperial Cutter, was fully engineered by the same time and i start digging into and enjoying the Community Goals, most of the time managing to get into Top 10%. The occasions were i wasn't in the Top 10% happened because i managed to get myself in Top Ten Commanders :ugeek:

Then the Explorer's Anchorage CG happened and initially i tried to ignore it.
By Friday evening i was getting itchy and on Saturday morning i went to have my first encounter with a Guardian site to unlock the FSD Booster. By Saturday evening I finished to prep an Anaconda for long range exploration/mining (i had no idea what kind of equipment will be available at the incomplete EA station) and I took off the neutron highway to STUEMEAE FG-Y D7561, the construction site for EA station.
To cut a long story short, one week later I was back in the bubble after finishing the CG (again in Top10%) and also taking a detour through Colonia to unlock the 4 Engineers that made that part of the Galaxy their home. That is more than 59000 LY in slightly less than a week. :geek:

To conclude this already too long introduction, yesterday i managed to get Dangerous and unlocked Lori too. She's not that useful and she can go and choke on her combat rank requirement, but somehow she managed to turn herself in quite some milestone :)

Fly safe commanders and hopefully we will see out there in the black,
o7

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Cmdr Northpin signin in

Postby GreenViper » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:06 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Northpin

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”