Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby GreenViper » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:00 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander TwistedSigmaHD

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Jager
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jager01

Postby Jager » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:12 am

Greetings all

In game name is Jager01 but mostly go by the Gamer name Jager. Semi active on elite again after taking a few months off from the game and before that i was quite new.

I'm Aussie so if any other Aussies out there want to wing up then i'd be more than interested or any other time zones of course but considering how far ahead (in terms of time) we are of most of you it would be hard to catch most of you online.

Personally still relatively new to most things like engineering and guardian stuff so might see me on the forums and that asking for help.

Thanks Jager

Poe Fn Dameron
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Poe Fn Dameron

Postby Poe Fn Dameron » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:44 am

Greetings CMDRs,

This is CMDR Poe Fn Dameron and I am choosing to PvE because Elite is my time to relax after working all day and PvP does the opposite effect. I am 35 and based out of the U.S. but I am currently in Asia on business for the next eight months so my timezone will be a bit off. Looking forward to playing with everyone.

If you see my Federal Corvette in the black, feel free to say hello!

https://inara.cz/cmdr/162691

RC51Player
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TheRC51Player2
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby RC51Player » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:50 pm

Hello fellow CMDRs

TheRC51player2 here but my friends just call me RC ;)

I have only been playing ED since December but have fallen in love with it. I live in the US and would like to find fellow (mature) individuals to enjoy this game with. Also would like to be able to share some tips ive learned and learn some tips from others as I go along.

Ive played mostly in solo because when I first started a CMDR killed me for my hull full of void opals. a quick lesson learned about open :) But now that credits are not a problem I have been moving back to open play. And I am hoping to find a group to play with. I play daily between about 2200 till 0500 game time on weekdays and can start about 1400 on weekends.

so far in the game ive mastered mining and am about to hit elite on exploration (maybe later today i hope ;) but when it comes to combat i fall a little short. Ive unlocked most of the engenieers but still need to grind out some of the mats to utilize them fully. Anyway, enough ablout me. I had planned on just saying "Hi" so HI :)

Hope top see you all in the dark o7

BBF
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BBF

Postby BBF » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi all,

My names Pete, BBF on here and in game. Had the game for about 6 months now but have been hiding away in Solo apart from one adventure into Open that lasted 10 minutes before some nice gentleman decided to introduce me to the re-buy screen. Managed to do a fair bit, triple Elite, 21 ships and a healthy credit balance. Not too keen on winding my way to Colonia, not until some sort of fast travel (or whatever) is available (way too bone idle for that :lol: ).

Hope to meet up with others soon.

TTFN

(that's "ta ta for now" for young-un's lol).

CMDR Curae Urso
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Curae Urso

Postby CMDR Curae Urso » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:31 pm

Hello all!

For anyone with as tenuous a grasp on Latin as I have or better, my name should make obvious all that I am about. I have been in the game for a few weeks, but have followed a few youtube creators for years and have always considered joining. My goal is to abstain, 100%, from combat for as long as possible; to delve deeply into exploration, mining, missions and trade. to be a civilian in a galaxy filled with threats and hostile forces. I am currently building an exploration Phantom and will be aiming it into the dark reaches of the galaxy, with a stop at colonia, explorers anchorage, and beagle point along the way. Hope to see some of ya'll once my join request is approved!

RadTheInhaler
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: RadTheInhaler

Postby RadTheInhaler » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:21 am

Howdy, all!

Just coming to Mobius to try something a little different, really. I don't mind a few rebuys from time to time, but it's nice to not have to worry about losing a whole cargo hold full of VOs. Solo/small private groups can get kinda boring, though. I'm also more of a PvE guy, and I generally prefer co-op, so I feel like this is the place.

Hope to see you out there some time!

Poot Entate
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Poot Entate

Postby Poot Entate » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:11 am

Hey y'all.
I had heard of Elite and seen a bit of video about it through the years, but never had a system that would run it. Further, I tend to play space sims for relaxation, so the whole griefing thing really turned me off. The ability to play PvE with you folks is what really clinched me giving Elite a try. Really glad I did! I've been playing a bit over a month now and have really been enjoying the game! I'm rather impressed with the community as well.
I've been scrabbling my way up the learning wall during that time, and feel that I have finally reached a point where I can make my way through the void, earn a couple bucks, and see the sights. I've currently got an AspX that's beginning to get tricked out. At the moment I can proudly say that I'm returning from the bubble from my first trip out exploring. Found some interesting crystals and some fauna. Lucked into a couple first discoveries, too. :D
All that being said, I figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm a 48 year old corporate supply chain inmate. Dusty boxes, dubious lawn and garden chemecha, and an amaaazing amount of BS are my nemesis during the day. But in the evening, I feel I've earned the right to go back to being a kid and play with my toys. Namely Spacesims, Train Sims, and Wargames.
I'm CMDR Poot Entate in game. Feel free to hit me up. I need all the help I can get! ;)
Hope to meet you out in the black! Have a good one!

Johnny
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Johnny Maricadie

Postby Johnny » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:28 pm

Grettings all,
I am CMDR Johnny Maricadie I've been playing Elite Dangerous since February of last year and reside in the open expanse majority of the time. Alot of my gaming time is spent between elite and eve, i am still pretty new to ED and trying to figure it out luckily there is awesome community behind this game to help me out. I look forward to joining Mobius PVE.

tamasfeher
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby tamasfeher » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:25 am

Hello fellow CMDRs!

I am Tamás, hail in Hungary and I am a production process logistics engineer IRL. Started my studies as an aerospace engineer, but then switched to production processes because of my lack of drawing skills :(
My obsession to stars and space exploration started when I was around 4 and started to read, my first own book was a children's book about Earth and space, called "Space and Earth" :roll:

My first PC game ever was Tachyon, and I knew since then I found my genre for life.

ELITE was always in my focus, so I've decided to give it a try a week ago, and I was instantly sucked in.

Aspiring trader and soon-to-be explorer, give me a hail if we meet on MobiusPvE-3 on PS4.

Fly safe!

Return to “Introductions”