The place for you to catch the latest news
Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: DW2 Mobius Squadron

Postby Tifu » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:14 pm

SamTargaryen wrote:Anchorage is the new station near SagA. Not much to do, since it doesn't have a shipyard and you can't store modules so I have to stick with the explorer build, for now. Still, I just found an HGE!

Outfitting for the CG is confirmed but it will probably be available shortly before the CG starts.

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:24 pm

Heads up Commanders, the REAL WP7 has just been announced:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... ost7106451

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:30 pm

The new DW2 Mobius squadron was just announced on the Fleetcomm Discord announcement channel:

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:38 pm

Tifu wrote:Heads up Commanders, the REAL WP7 has just been announced:

WOW that is an impressive professional work - a few moving parts :)
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:25 am

tinnitus wrote:
Tifu wrote:Heads up Commanders, the REAL WP7 has just been announced:

WOW that is an impressive professional work - a few moving parts :)

Speaking of a few moving parts - the station at Stuemeae FG-Y d7561 will get more complex over time once the CG starts on March 7. I'm confident we'll hit most if not all of the Mining CG targets just like what happened in the first CG. The bounty hunting CG will be more problematic.

Tifu
Master
Master

Re: DW2 Mobius Squadron (Latecomers [LCEX])

Postby Tifu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:26 am

You can check the station status here:

https://inara.cz/galaxy-starsystem/709670/

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:32 pm

There's a DW2 channel in the Mobius Discord. Highly recommend everyone get access to it.

https://discord.gg/RrFfNmU

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:36 pm

Fyi

Xonnel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Xonnel

Postby Xonnel » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:32 pm

Hey guys,
After seeing you guys chatting in the DW2 channel on Mobius discord, AlexFighter suggested I post here as well. There is a fairly large Mobius squadron participating in DW2: Mobius Exploration Corp. This is a relaxed group of Mobius Cmdr's in all timezones with about 60 members. Of which about 20 are participating in DW2. We're a friendly bunch and would welcome new members. The more members the more likelihood of meeting cool like minded Cmdr's.

Most of us have access to Fleetcom PG, however I'm sure there would be interested in organising into one of the Mobius PGs instead.

No worries if you really want your own squadron, I just thought I'd let you know there is a group and it'd be great to pool our resources.

We have a Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MobiusEC/?ref=share
As well and a discord channel.

Cheers guys
Fly safe.

Alexfighter
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Alexfighter

Postby Alexfighter » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:12 pm

Thanks Xonnel. We started this because many people tried to call for company before in the in-game channels and discord without real answer.

It's up to people here to say what they prefer. I see two courses of action here:
A) Keep this squadron as it's created with the specific purpose of DW2 and Latecomers that don't have access to FleetComm PG. If FleetComm PG is opened in the final stages of DW2 people would integrate into the official squadrons of DW or Mobius Exploration Corps. When DW2 is complete, the initial purpose of this squadron would have been completed, and all those who stayed could go into MEC if they want, or stay together apart if they made good relationship. The good thing of this option is that it's dedicated to DW2 for the time being, and does not close any door.
B) Merge already with MEC. In the worst case, people already in MEC would keep flying in FleetComm PG, and we'd be the same people that are now, just in a different group, and the signups would be managed by current MEC people. But we'd also have "contaminated" comms of things that don't have anything to do with DW2. Also, we'd probably lose the space in the #annoucements in FC's discord as the squadron name does not comply with the requirements they gave me (maybe this could change if MEC leaders talk to DW2 admins, but it would be their task). In a good perspective we have potential for more encounters during the expedition. If we choose this, I'd like to be very careful of not leaving anybody behind.

It goes without saying that although I'd like people to say their opinions and take action together, everybody is free to choose path individually.

I see pros and cons in both options (and I have expresed them above) so I won't take a position for the moment. I'd like to read others to be more enlightened.
Alexfigher

On INARA
And EDSM

Exploring the galaxy looking for the Pumpkins' New Home.

Return to “News and Announcements”