CMDR Paleryder reporting in from the void

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
PALERYDER
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: PALERYDER
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Paleryder reporting in from the void

Postby PALERYDER » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:08 pm

Hey All, I played E:D for a bit when it first came out but didn't quite get hooked. I have recently come back to it and I definitely feel like there is a lot more in the way of goals to progress towards now with all the engineering, guardian and thargoid content, so I plan to stick around this time.

I'm currently in a Krait 2, working my way through unlocking all of the engineers, playing around with all the different tweaks and getting familiar with the various aspects of the game.

The griefing/ganking that goes on in open is enough for me to stick to solo, especially given that I'm still on the learning curve (not that I'd ever enjoy a 'suicidal sidewinder'). However, I have only heard good things about Mobius on the various forums and sites I've been checking out to bring myself up to speed, and thought some good folks to PVE with would make the game that much more enjoyable.

Here's to seeing you o7
-PaleRyder
Last edited by PALERYDER on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Paleryder reporting in from the void

Postby GreenViper » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander PALERYDER
Hope to meet you in the black void one day !

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”