Hello All!

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
kieranbowley
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KIERANBOWLEY
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Hello All!

Postby kieranbowley » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:23 am

Hi Guys n Girls!

Kieran here, 37 from London England. Complete noob to the game, picked it up on the Steam sale last week.
Been finding my way blind with some help from a few people in the FB Community Group, and a lot of YouTube watching at work haha!

I think I'm getting to grips with the basics. Been doing some bounty hunting and exploring to start with, practicing with my Fuel Scoop which is nice and easy now after a few YT vids haha.

Just bought a Cobra Mk III, put some better weapons on it and some cargo space. Will probably do some more Bounties, some missions & some short haul cargo runs to learn some new bits, then maybe kit out something to do a bit of Mining.

Look forward to meeting some of you in game!

KB.

energygap
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: energygap

Re: Hello All!

Postby energygap » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:29 pm

Hello and welcome, there's quite a steep learning curve with Elite but you'll be fine once you get to grips with it. I'm often bounty hunting in wings and willing to share missions to help new CMDRS earn credits.

Have fun. o7

Unite
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Unite_81

Postby Unite » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:41 pm

Welcome. I'm new to Mobius myself but been playing elite on and off since near the start. You've joined at a good time in my opinion as its easier to get started get a few millions credits and feel like your going somewhere. The jump to the large ships is still a bit of a grind but it can't all be plain sailing.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:49 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander KIERANBOWLEY
Hope to meet you in the black void one day !

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”