Hello from CMDR Unite_81

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Unite
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Unite_81
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Hello from CMDR Unite_81

Postby Unite » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:06 pm

Hi all. Had to stick the _81 after my usual user name as some other person beat me to my usual handle.

I played a lot of ED back not long after launch but to be honest got a bit bored with it but over the last few months I've been tempted back into it by a friend and now can't stop playing, currently loving the new mining tools.

I try to play in open as much as possible as I like to fly about with other real people in game but having recently been killed by 2 players while lugging a full hold of consumer electronics in my type 9 I decided I've had enough of those types of players.

I don't get a lot of time to play online so it really gets on my nerves the pettiness of killing another player as, and lets be honest, they didn't get much out of it. Considering they were in vultures (I think) maybe 100-200k credits each? Certainly no sport as I was unarmed at the time so couldn't even try to give a fight.

Anyway, hopefully I'll bump into a few of you amongst the stars. My usual hangout is Cantjarisni but as I say I'm getting into the new mining tools so I'll be heading out in search of better rocks. After that I'll be looking into engineering then back to exploring which is probably my favourite past time. Maybe some day we'll get a wing together and go searching for something new. Failing that I'll probably be hanging out in forums looking tips or just rambling as usual.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: Hello from CMDR Unite_81

Postby GreenViper » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:39 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Umite_81

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:52 pm

Welcome back!

I've been a lot more active recently, as well, since cracking asteroids is just so darn satisfying (and lucrative.)

Unite
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Unite_81

Postby Unite » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:50 pm

UnmarkedBoxcar wrote:Welcome back!

I've been a lot more active recently, as well, since cracking asteroids is just so darn satisfying (and lucrative.)

Gives me a big smile each time one of them cracks. Very satisfying sound with the sub turned up near full and the wee rattle it gives your ship just adds to the pleasure. Oh and yeah the credits aren't half bad either!

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:02 pm

Though, each time I come back, I have to re-engineer a few modules so that eventually my poor little Anaconda will be less obsolete xD

Return to “Introductions”