Returning Player

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Dai
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Dai Sho
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Returning Player

Postby Dai » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:32 pm

Hello Folks,

I am a returning player from a couple of years back, I appear to still be in the Mobius PVE group at present. I play mostly during the evenings of the Eastern time zone and am wondering which group would have the most active players in it during my playtimes.

Any advice that can be provided would be welcome. Thanks and hopefully I'll see some of you out there. Once I figure out what I am doing again. :)
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
--Oddball, Kelly's Heroes

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar

Re: Returning Player

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:22 pm

Welcome back, Commander!

When it comes to who is where and when, I'm not actually sure who putters around and when they like to putter. I suspect that most folks in the Mobius PVE group are around in the evenings, and I know there are quite a few in the central and eastern time zones...

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:24 pm

Greetings and welcome back to Mobius, Commander Dai Sho

I presume that the Mobius PVE America group would fit you best, see the instructions on our join page.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Dai
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Dai » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Thanks for the advice folks, I have submitted my application for the Mobius PVE America group.

Look forward to flying with you all.
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

CMDR_COENEN
Competent
Competent
CMDR: COENEN
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby CMDR_COENEN » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:03 pm

By coincidence, I just returned to E:D too. Last seen online in 2015, but playing full time since December 31! It changed so much in a good way. Playing taxi services around the Founders world. Great to be back, on Mobius private group as in the days. :)

Dai
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Dai » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:35 pm

CMDR_COENEN wrote:By coincidence, I just returned to E:D too. Last seen online in 2015, but playing full time since December 31! It changed so much in a good way. Playing taxi services around the Founders world. Great to be back, on Mobius private group as in the days. :)

I know what you mean, but it also holds some of that original "WOW" feeling of the first time I played. I am just enjoying getting my Voice Attack setup again along with my HOTAS so it feels right.

Been doing the Taxi service as well. Looking forward to going further afield soon and expanding my horizons.

Return to “Introductions”