Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Worldbuilder
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Worldbuilder92
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Worldbuilder » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:47 pm

Greetings!
I am known as Atlas: Creator of Creatures, Designer of Maps, Keeper of Lore, and Builder of Worlds.
My passion is to become a writer, and my skills are tuned to creating unique and interesting settings for art, music, literature, and storytelling of all kinds. I also happen to be a bit of a science nerd, with more interest in biology, astronomy, and planetary geosciences.

I've long been a fan of space sims: my first experience was with a little-known PC game called Freelancer, which was built on much the same premise as Elite: an open-world space sim where one can explore, mine, trade, and fight as they please. I recently obtained E.D. Horizons as part of the Steam Sale, and since I usually like playing in a non-combative, friendly style, I hope I can settle in this community and learn from professionals how to work this game, as well as make new friends.

If you care to make a new friend, or if you simply wish to pick a Worldbuilder's mind for ideas, feel free to message me! Hope to make many more friends here, and enjoy this wonderful game together!
- Atlas
I am Atlas, keeper of lore and builder of worlds.
I like storytelling of all kinds. I also am a science nerd, with interest in biology and geoscience.
If you wish to pick a worldbuilder's mind for ideas, feel free to message me!

eusnomia
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: eusnomia
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby eusnomia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:01 am

im a noob simple as that, but ive grinded trade to elite and have corvette almost fully upgraded. i love helping others.

my name is damon, im 27, hardcore gamer, wife also games with me, live in washington state, i work as a construction worker and help out at restraunt at night. i am a work aholic and love to game any time i have free time :) not much else to say

if you ever need help i will be there, when im free that is xD

Ralen313
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ralen313
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Ralen313 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:45 am

Hi all,

I'm Cmdr Ralen313, and have been playing in the Mobius groups for quite some time by now, but have never been really active on the forums here.

I'm in GMT time zone (on PC) and mostly do bounty hunting, missions, and now mining since the latest update. Feel free to add me in-game to wing up for any activity.

Regards,
Ralen313

Prybasson
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Prybasson

Postby Prybasson » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Greetings!

CMDR Prybasson here!
Prybasson ingame and on this forum.

I have played elite dangerous for some time, always played solo tho.
Today I saw this community and thought I could give it a try, Ive always liked PvE more than PvP gets a bit lonely after playing 200 hours on solo servers only.

Well hope to see you guys in game!
Until then, have a good one!

Arpadiam
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Arpadiam

Postby Arpadiam » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:54 am

Hello there commanders

My name is Arpadiam, a loner ( for now ) being flying in space for about 120+hours alone, made a few credits and bought some ships ( pythom, Krait MK2, Asp explorer no engeenering yet ) mostly doing bounty hunting near Duffy port on Bestia System, after many hours i found myself a bit lonely and hear about this group while drinking on the space station so here i'm

well, hope to see anyone join me to kill some unwanted space scumbags

---------------------
see you in space cowboy

Admiral Greg
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Commander Admiral Greg

Postby Admiral Greg » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:35 am

Hi Guys

My in-game name is Cmdr Admiral Greg

I am Greg 39yrs old man from Switzerland but im actually living in Indonesia, i wanted to play Elite for years watching ObsidianAnt and Scott Manley on youtube playing the game and finally start to play 3 days ago. i used to play a lot of X2 and X3 and X4 Fondation and a friend bought me Elite Dangerous and Horizon for Christmas u cant imagine how pump i am hehe.

I am a casual player more base on PVE and RP my goal in game is to do exploration and mining and trading i am still learning the tips and trick of the game and really enjoy it.

Hoping see u guys online.

Best Regard.

Greg.

SpectraUnholy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Unholy Phoenix

Postby SpectraUnholy » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:06 pm

Greetings Commanders,

I am CMDR UnholyPhoenix in-game and SpectraUnholy here on the forums. I also go by the name of Unholy-Phoenix on discord.
I am a 22 year old from Kent, Britain, United Kingdom who suffers from Aspergers Syndrome and broad spectrum ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder), basically Aspergers with traits from across the Autistic spectrum.

I choose PvE over PvP as I have a more fun time this way. It's more my style to do PvE related stuff.
I am returning to Elite Dangerous after a bit of a break due to a couple of other games demanding my attention, such as Final Fantasy XIV, Star Trek Online and EVE Online to name three. I also play Kerbal Space Program too from time to time.

I hope to fly with you all at some point and please bear with me as I re-learn and re-adapt to Elite Dangerous.
Fly Safe and have fun! (Also, merry christmas and happy holidays from England here!)

CMDR Unholy Phoenix, pilot of the Anima Phoenix

snakeyh
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Snakeyh

Postby snakeyh » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:33 pm

Hey all returning to ED after not touching it for the past year. Looking to see what all this thargoid noise is about. Never really played ed much in open or groups so thought a PVE group would be great jumping of point.

CMDR Name - SNAKEYH

green117v2
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Delta Green

Postby green117v2 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:21 pm

Hi folks! I'm Delta Green.

A little about me. I live in Plymouth, England and I turn 42 on the 30th of December. I am also a documentary photographer - http://www.tonyfitzsimmons.com/

I have been an Elite player since the early days of the Amiga and I have been a member of the private group MOBIUS for many years. I just signed up here after a friend bought Elite at Christmas; after telling him about the group, I found out about the change to MOBIUS and MOBIUS PVE EURASIA, so hopefully my transfer will be underway very soon.

I'm currently exploring somewhere in the Kelper's Crest quadrant, heading to the Formidine Rift. I will be returning to Cubeo soon to take down my Christmas cockpit lights and then I'm heading back out. I run the Squadron CARCHARODON with friends, though we welcome anyone wishing to join. Search CARC for details.

I hope you've all had a great Christmas and all the best for 2019!

o7

SEYMOHRE
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SEYMOHRE

Postby SEYMOHRE » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:39 am

Cmdr Seymohre
Im 41 year old, been playin on and off for a long time, I m currently on a mission to engineer my vulture, so unlocking engineers is what i do right now, almost unlocked hera tani for pp upgrade :) I fly type 6 transporter and vulture. I like combat stuff so hofully i can join some activitiys in the future, cheers!

Return to “Introductions”