Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Abhyuthanam
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ABHYUTHANAM
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Abhyuthanam » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:47 pm

CMDR Abhyuthanam, nice to meet you all. Hoping my invite will be accepted soon!

I was looking for a place to enjoy PvE and work along with others towards missions/community goals.

Thanks!

Eagle131
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Eagle131

Postby Eagle131 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:21 pm

Hey fellas! CMDR Eagle131 reporting in! Just submitted the application a couple days ago.

I've been playing E:D on and off for the past few years. Ironically, I was on board with the Star Citizen hype train many years ago, and ended up getting into Elite: Dangerous instead.

I am exclusively an explorer, currently ranked Ranger, with no interest in combat. Returning to the bubble for whatever reason only irritates me. I feel the most alive way out in the nothingness of deep space. Plus, it's a great way for me to relax and veg out after a long day at work. Mobius PVE definitely fits my play style, and was hoping to bump into a few like minded people to go on runs with one day!

I'm currently half way to Colonia, taking my time. I read the reports of how dead it is out there nowadays, but would like to try being based out of that area for a while regardless!

Hope to see you guys soon!

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Welcome to Mobius CMDR's Abhyuthanam and Eagle131 !
My main interest is exploration also, however CMDR Eagle131, Colonia is becoming pretty much alive and a base of operations for the MCRN, Mobius Colonial Republic Navy.

MCRN; you'll find us at the Colonia end of the Colonia Highway :
Discord
MCRN Wing on INARA

When arriving at Colonia and wanting to cash in on exploration data, be sure to check our MCRN discord for daily info in which systems carto is needed and where not... necessary to keep our BGS in balance ;-)
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Eagle131
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Eagle131

Postby Eagle131 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:14 am

Hi GreenViper, and thanks!

Yeah, I'm still sort of meandering my way on up to Colonia at the moment. Whenever I finally get there, I'll be sure to pop in and as where I should cash in at!

Also joined in with the Discord. Thanks for the link! Hope to see you guys soon.

Marlfan1
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Marlfan1
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Marlfan1 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:52 pm

My CMNDR Name is Marlfan1.

My Name is Joel. I am 55yrs old and live in Florida, USA. I retired from Corrections and now work as a Network Technician.

Currently flying in Robigo/Ceos/Sothis doing passenger runs and data delivery missions. Passenger missions to make money, data delivery to make Federation rank (I want the Corevette). I am thinking of doing the engineering stuff soon. I have done quite a bit of exploration as well.
I fly a Dolphin, a Cobra MKIII, a Type 6, and an Alliance Challenger.

Would welcome comms/companions anytime.

With the playstation 4 you can create additional accounts and give them their own Frontier accounts/ed game. Has anyone done that and is it OK to do so?

Myyshka
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MYYSHKA

Postby Myyshka » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:32 am

Hello everyone,

my name is Michala from Czech Republic, ED name being CMDR Myyshka which is just a nickname created from my real name that most should be able to pronnounce correctly :-) . And Myshka was already taken at that time...

I returned to the game after more than a year break. I wanted to come back earlier but I've been travelling a lot during this year and my laptop would melt before getting even past the first loading screen.

In the game I enjoy delivery runs and exploration. I tried and can do combat but I didn't enjoy it that much. Lately I actually only fly unarmed ships. Who needs strong shield and weapons thousands of lightyears away from Sol anyway :-) .

Currently I'm flying a Krait MK2 with Asp Explorer for exploration. I can just switch the fully engineered 5A FSD between them as they both have the same FSD class. Before I had Federal Assault Ship and Cobra MK3 but I sold both long time ago.

I'd certainly like to try out some wing missions as well. With Krait being rather flexible I could fairly easily get other loadout for it. And I would also like someone I could do Guardian sites farming with as I'm absolutely horrible with SRV.

So I hope I'll find some friends here to do the wing content with :-) .

foxfire00
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: foxfire00
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby foxfire00 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:55 am

hi my name is justin or cmdr foxfire00 on xbox one
i am 36 and from a small town in north east texas
most nights i keep late hrs

Kirk 1710
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kirk 1701

Postby Kirk 1710 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:01 am

Hello Everyone,

I have been playing ed since release solo only, I always watch people playing together and thought it would
be fun to do so. Just got accepted today and was already contacted by a few people.I maxed out everything so
far accept combat and it looks like it would be fun to do with others. I did not know how to respond
so I started friending everyone which I then found out I can send a text. I'm going to go look at the options and see what
is need for the hotas to communicate. I'm in CEOS and Robigo farming cr as I decided to hit a certain number before
buying more ships. If you do try and contact me I will try and respond.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:43 am

Welcome to Mobius CMDR's Marlfan1, Myyshka, foxfire00 and Kirk 1710 !
Hope to meet you in the black void one day.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

n1b5
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: n1b5

Postby n1b5 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:45 pm

Hi

Commander n1b5 (Nibs).

An early(ish) pre-release backer, but only started playing around a year ago. I have a couple of friends who play occasionaly in PvE, which is the only way I really enjoy it. Cannot stand PvP games - they suck for so many reasons imho.

Anyway, stumbled upon Mobius in a Steam Forum and thought is sounded awesome, so here I am. Haven't really played since April (The Borderlands keep dragging me back there) and had been playing in WMR VR for about the last 4 months, which is just amazing and helps with combat (and I need help with combat!) due to the sense of scale and perspective. So I've been hankering to play again now it's chilly and damp here for the next 5 months in the U.K. ;-)

I'm hoping to expand my experience some too. I've mostly stuck to what I know - resource sites, a little exploring and some missions. Not got a fully engineered ship/s, but a little. Got an Anaconda, but my fave to fly in VR is the Asp Explorer with its panoramic viewing position in the ship.

Love doing wing missions and bad-guy hunting in resource zones nonetheless, so hope to see you out there.
Last edited by n1b5 on Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Introductions”