Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Tifu » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:10 am

unranked wrote:
I've got my first AspX yesterday morning, started an "alternate" RtR (from zero to hero), engineered the ship a bit, did some flying around, now I'm sitting at the E-something Blue Mafia's outpost, just unlocked Liz Ryder earlier today.

The AspX is a lovely ship for exploration & some medium cargo hauling :) Got mine equipped with some shock mine dispensers to discourage NPC pirates and Powerplay NPC opposition ships. I'll be tweaking it some more then will post the config.

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:47 pm

After being destroyed 2x in the Ling Deti conflict while merely taking down 2 of the NPC enemy ships, I got pissed enough to take my Viper mk3 to Farseer for some upgrades. It's infuriating to be chased down time after time by NPC ships you can't easily outdistance despite a top boost speed of 400k+

To my surprise it doesn't take much to completely change a ship's performance envelope. A lvl 1 dirty drive upgrade for thrusters, another lvl 1 overcharged powerplant upgrade and a lvl 1 shielded FSD upgrade turned my Viper 3 into a killing machine in the CZ's.

After so much frustration I've become a very happy camper :)

Jonas Lander
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jonas Lander
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Jonas Lander » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:41 pm

Just been hanging around Colonia for the last couple of weeks wondering where everyone is at. Been to Mobia a couple of times, and currently working on my combat rank in my engineered Vulture I had shipped from the bubble. Trying to get to expert so I can get an invite on the last engineer out here that has not sent me one. Anyone out here in Colonia, please send me a friend request since it is kinda quiet out here. I am in the Central US time zone.

The Murphy
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Shinkick Murphy

Postby The Murphy » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:36 pm

Tifu wrote:
The Murphy wrote:
Tifu wrote:

Yeah, I read about that fiasco. Was actually considering grinding for the Guardian FSD booster just in case there was a call for a rescue mission on this side of Mobius. Going to check out the Ling Deti area and if nothing exciting is going on may move to Cubeo soon.

Well, I'm back at Cubeo. If you're around, let me know Tifu. Btw, do you play on PC? Because I think we can only wing up if we're on the same platform....

Cheers o7

"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come play Elite." - Morty (if he'd play E:D, hehe)

-- Playing on PC in Mobius Eurasia PVE, come find me! --

NorEtoc
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Nor Etoc

Postby NorEtoc » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:32 pm

Made my very first trip to a nebula. The Witch Head. Then took a Jaunt over to Orion. Cool view, and made some Exploring money, but now I thinking about the long haul back home to do some missions.

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:43 pm

The Murphy wrote:
Tifu wrote:
The Murphy wrote:
Yeah, I read about that fiasco. Was actually considering grinding for the Guardian FSD booster just in case there was a call for a rescue mission on this side of Mobius. Going to check out the Ling Deti area and if nothing exciting is going on may move to Cubeo soon.

Well, I'm back at Cubeo. If you're around, let me know Tifu. Btw, do you play on PC? Because I think we can only wing up if we're on the same platform....

Cheers o7

PC :)

My schedule turned weird today and so did my playtime. Took longer to finish my Farseer upgrades than I expected. Will try to catch you tomorrow since I need to get to Cubeo to get some powerplay points.

The Murphy
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Shinkick Murphy

Postby The Murphy » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:01 pm

Cool!

I usually play in the evenings or at night. I have loads of work to do tomorrow, so I won't be playing during daytime.
Looking forward to catch you in the black, Tifu! ;)

Cheers o7

"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come play Elite." - Morty (if he'd play E:D, hehe)

-- Playing on PC in Mobius Eurasia PVE, come find me! --

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:31 pm

Gathering the FSD Booster blueprint two weeks ago... then returned back to Colonia to run missions in BGS support of the Mobius Colonial Republic NAvy.
Besides that, my main interest is exploring the deep black...

- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Gorf
Master
Master
CMDR: Hardy
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Gorf » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:51 am

Taking MAs to Colonia region. Leaving the ship and its cargo on standby in case we're UA boombed out there again. My alt CMDR will receive a bit of attention once I'm there...

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:56 pm

Racking up powerplay credits in the far flung Haroingori system, the system the blue-haired princess wants to expand to. On the last leg of today's credit & cargo runs I got jumped by a deadly NPC Anaconda. Was amazed that my Keelback & SLF fighter were able to bring it down to 77% hull and still keep our hides intact by successfully running. My respect for my NPC wingman and her tiny GU-97 fighter knows no bounds :)

Return to “General Discussion”