Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Redneckpanther
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Redneckpanther
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Redneckpanther » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:45 pm

Greetings all
Commander Redneckpanther.
RL name Al Brown
59 years old
Resident of South Carolina. As I am also a hopeless insomniac I am on at all different times.
Hope to see y'all out in the black

rgsmith
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kersner

Postby rgsmith » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:19 am

o7 Commanders, CMDR Kersner here.

Have played E:D for over 1600 hrs., entirely in solo and/or private groups. Only been in a wing once or twice. Elite Explorer, getting close in combat and trade.

FA ON only at the moment - just starting training to learn FAOFF, and at the moment I absolutely suck with fixed weapons.

I own the big three, a Krait, and an AspX taxi, all full-built and engineered. I have over 3 Bil credits in the bank. I typically enjoy the CGs, mining (though I'm terribly annoyed that I can't make any money at it), HAZ REZ combat, and REALLY enjoyed the first three months when I did essentially nothing but the R2R due to the awesome graphics. I've been to Hutton. I've been Beagle Point. The ONLY exploration-related activity still on my bucket list is to track down the Pioneer satellites.

I have all engineers unlocked.

So... it should be fairly obvious that I'm getting tired of playing alone and looking for some group activities. I'm not much in to the role-playing angle, just looking to find like-minded commanders interested in doing some fun things with someone tagging along.

Thanks!

PerkyNihilist
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: brokencaryatid
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby PerkyNihilist » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:48 pm

Hello all,
Commander PerkyNihilist here (brokencaryatid in game, stupid PS4 not letting me pick my name). I picked up the game Friday, and I think I've already put 20 hours in. You can say I'm enthused. I started running missions, then once I had a Cobra, I did a long (for me) exploration loop from Eravate to Czernobog and back. Now I'm kicking around Epsilon Indi and Altair, doing faction work.

And, I got suckered into doing a courier mission to Hutton Orbital. The 1.5 million was nice, but so not worth the trip. Not doing that again.

I heard about Mobius via a couple of Youtube channels. I did Solo play for a while, then tried open and got griefed in the first hour. Maybe it was an anomaly, but I decided I'd check out Mobius. I've never understood the appeal of involuntary PvP. I don't like kicking other's sandcastles down, and don't like having it done to me either.

Nice to meet you all. Hope to see you in the black.

Chillingo117
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Chillingo117

Postby Chillingo117 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:04 am

Hi all,

Commander Chillingo117 here with just over 4 hrs of game time. I really wanted to get into a space sim so I took a look at star citizen and elite dangerous. After watching a few youtube videos and reading reddit pages to decide whether either of the games were worth my money (which I do not have much of due to being a student), I decided to give elite a crack. I also heard about Mobius while researching elite.

So yeah, good luck to all of us and I look forward to no longer being a noob (which might take a while).

OrothilNLD
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: OrothilNLD

Postby OrothilNLD » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:05 am

Hi All,

I am Cmdr OrothilNLD (Arlo),

I have put in over 300 hours in ED, in three different accounts. One for exploration, one on the xbox and one for pve. I played mainly solo exploration. Just started again in the bubble and would like to fly with others. Iam 44 and live in the Netherlands. Hope to see you in the black Cmdrs o7

Steeve Malaban
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Steeve Malaban

Postby Steeve Malaban » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:31 pm

Good afternoon friends, Cmdr Steeve Malaban here (IRL: Tony).

Bought the Mercenaries pack back in 2014 but had problems with my controller (joystick) getting along with the tutorial, so removed the program from my PC in frustration. Just reinstalled last week and have been playing almost continuously ever since.

I'm 61 (yes, a certified olde phart), but still remember playing Elite on a friend's Commodore 64 back in the 80's. See ya folks in game!

Locky1229
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lucas Edwards

Postby Locky1229 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:28 am

Hey people!

Names Cmdr Lucas Edwards (Locky1229 on this site, Lachlan IRL), hailing from good ol' Australia (Yay for not seeing anyone until midnight!)

I generally do anything that comes up on the mission boards, but recently, thanks to a decent investment made on some ships and some light to medium engineering, I've started dabbling in things like bounty hunting and patroling resource extraction zones. while I still consider myself to be a new-ish player, I like to think I'm starting to cross the line between fresh meat and somewhat competent...

...and this introduction just went along for much longer than it should have, so anyway - glad to be here, and hope to see some of you magnificent bastards out there some time!

Commander Infinity
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Voril

Postby Commander Infinity » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:14 pm

Ahoy! o7

Commander Infinity reporting in.
I'm a new player, but I have experience in other space games, wanted to get ED since 2015 but didn't really have a chance :D
I joined because I prefer PvE over PvP.
For now I'm hanging around the Eranin system, trying to get used to the game... I do wish to head out into the galaxy one day.

Hope to see you all around the Galaxy
P.S.: yes, my in-game name is "CMDR Commander Infinity", which is weird, but I'm not sure how that happened tbh :P
Edit: Theylet me change my nickname! :D I'm now known as "CMDR Voril"
Last edited by Commander Infinity on Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DG Sticky
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DG Sticky

Postby DG Sticky » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:39 am

Hello!

I'm Commander DG Sticky, I just started playing elite dangerous, absolutely amazing so far, and i want to see other commanders, but can't stand being griefed. Just don't have the time to deal with that. Thats when I discovered Mobius existed through some posts on Reddit, looked into it a bit and here I am. Would love to try wing or some sort of cooperative experience in this game once I get the hang of it. Still haven't made my first million yet.

Happy Hunting!

DJ_Mega
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DJ_Mega

Postby DJ_Mega » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:09 am

Hey DJ_Mega here,
Been playing ED for a while but never anyone on unless I go to dreaded open server.
I am a space-trucking explorer usually.
I am usually based out of KokoJina Ali Ring.
so if you need help with something hit up CMDR DJ_Mega.

Return to “Introductions”