The place for you to catch the latest news
SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent
CMDR: SonicAlpha
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: New MobiusPvE-2 Members (PS4)

Postby SonicAlpha » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:10 am

Listen up, this is for all you new people. I only have one rule. Everybody follows *all* the steps to join, no one skips. If you don't do your job, I'll decline your application myself!

The following commanders have shown great intelligence/bravery/stupidity* by completing all three steps in the application process, and are now leading the charge against the NPC threat in MobiusPvE-2.

*Delete where applicable.

CMDR TOMACCO2K
CMDR GAIAEVERLIVING
CMDR C-STRONG12
CMDR GHELDOMEL
CMDR WICKED_2001
CMDR DUKECRAB
CMDR GOATSGREETINGS
CMDR WIRERYDER-
CMDR OTHINN76
CMDR CH14R1

Welcome to The Roughnecks MobiusPvE-2!

What's that? They're dead on arrival? No problem. MEDIC!!!!

Current MobiusPvE-2 member count: 843.

Would you like to know more?

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:27 am

Friends Requests with no supporting form details (aka people who skipped step 1): -

BRYCE6011 (Your friends request will be deleted on: 27/07/18). [DD/MM/YY]
LEVII75 (Your friends request will be deleted on: 28/07/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.

Please be aware that group registration is separate from forum registration. With that in mind, and just in case you missed them, here's our join page, and our policy page. (You will receive a confirmation email if your form submission has been successful.)

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:59 pm

A warm welcome to the latest members of MobiusPvE-2: -

CMDR JOHN-IWE
CMDR IDIOSIS
CMDR SLAVA82IL
CMDR ALECAI_STEIN
CMDR JOEY601
CMDR KALTOR1576
CMDR LEGHBA
CMDR SOTONLOCO
CMDR RNADMOIEZD
CMDR DF-BRAWLER
CMDR SNOWYCHAINSAW
CMDR TWO_ADORABLE
CMDR STRUS11

(This list represents the cumulative number of new CMDRs since my last post, not necessarily the past 24 hours)

Current MobiusPvE-2 member count: 856.

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:20 am

CMDR PDHITMAN
CMDR MACCAPIE98
CMDR DEUERLING_DACTYL
CMDR CAELUM_NL
CMDR SNOWYMONK
CMDR BROKEN_EXODUS

(This list represents the cumulative number of new CMDRs since my last post, not necessarily the past 24 hours)

Current MobiusPvE-2 member count: 861.

Friends Requests with no supporting form details (aka people who skipped step 1): -

DEAKTATOR (Your friends request will be deleted on: 06/08/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.
DAVIDFAIRGRIEVE (Your friends request will be deleted on: 08/08/18). [DD/MM/YY]
JIMMY-D70 (Your friends request will be deleted on: 11/08/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.

Please be aware that group registration is separate from forum registration. With that in mind, and just in case you missed them, here's our join page, and our policy page. (You will receive a confirmation email if your form submission has been successful.)

Important Note: -

I've received a number of PMs from members enquiring about the status of other people's membership applications. I will not discuss application issues with anyone other than the applicant in question, or a member of the Mobius PvE Admin Team.

Do you feel your application is stuck in limbo? Post here, and we'll investigate the issue for you.

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:04 pm

CMDR VESHTANERADA
CMDR NAECHANCE1981
CMDR SOAPDISH290
CMDR MARLFAN1
CMDR CAUZN_MAYHEM
CMDR SLIMMPISTOL
CMDR DAVIDFAIRGRIEVE
CMDR BUSHKILLER

Current MobiusPvE-2 member count: 869.

I've received a number of PMs from members enquiring about the status of other people's membership applications. I will not discuss application issues with anyone other than the applicant in question, or a member of the Mobius PvE Admin Team.

Do you feel your application is stuck in limbo? Post here, and we'll investigate the issue for you.

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:54 pm

ANIPSYCHO (Your friends request will be deleted on: 13/08/18). [DD/MM/YY]
CYCL-PTICHORN (Your friends request will be deleted on: 16/08/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.
MICKEYPLAYZ467 (Your friends request will be deleted on: 17/08/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:08 pm

CMDR DA-DO_OVER
CMDR SLYFLYIII
CMDR ROB_MATHEWSON
CMDR JOELJR2002
CMDR ANIPSYCHO
CMDR GABE123RWG
CMDR M457325H33P
CMDR PUPPY_WALES_24
CMDR BROKENCARYATID
CMDR HOLLYWOOD-FLYER
CMDR RYANJBARBA

Current MobiusPvE-2 member count: 880.

ALTITUDE85 (Your friends request will be deleted on: 20/08/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.
JOUELUS (Your friends request will be deleted on: 21/08/18). [DD/MM/YY]
THE8SPADES (Your friends request will be deleted on: 22/08/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.
TRUEBEEFWIZARD (Your friends request will be deleted on: 23/08/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.
CRPUGH88 (Your friends request will be deleted on: 26/08/18). [DD/MM/YY]
NEROBLOODFIRE (Your friends request will be deleted on: 26/08/18). [DD/MM/YY]
DASAINT (Your friends request will be deleted on: 26/08/18). [DD/MM/YY]
MOOKIE7785 (Your friends request will be deleted on: 28/08/18). [DD/MM/YY]
AXOS001 (Your friends request will be deleted on: 28/08/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:21 am

CMDR DIRBIT
CMDR PACO_RHUDAUR
CMDR PHILLYMIKE77
CMDR STARMAN_JONES61 (Successful transfer!)
CMDR LEBENOJANEN
CMDR GAINCIARTE
CMDR VADER_11
CMDR JOUELUS
CMDR MOOKIE7785
CMDR VALKYRIEX13
CMDR MYKCNOE
CMDR DEDKAIOZHKA
CMDR CRPUGH88
CMDR ZAMPANO85
CMDR DARK0RI9IN_95

Current MobiusPvE-2 member count: 894.

Important Notes: -

For console users, your CMDR name is your PSN ID/XBL Gamertag.

If you enter a CMDR name, when applying, that doesn't match your PSN/XBL friends request; your application will be delayed (and possibly rejected).

While we can spot the odd typo, it's the CMDR names and PSN/XBL tags that are completely different that will throw a spanner in the works.

It's on you to make sure your details are correct, we're not psychic.

-----

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Special Mentions: -

NNN-RAVEN-NNN - While we've had your form submission, you keep sending Friends Requests to the wrong PSN; which is why it keeps getting rejected.

The correct PSN is listed on our join page.

-----

STOMPY_MWC & FIREBOMB13 - Our records show that you are members of our first PlayStation group.

If you wish to transfer over to the second group, you'll need to re-submit your details, and select the option that says you wish to transfer.

Alternatively, you can PM me via the forums or PSN to confirm that you wish to change groups.

Without confirmation, your current FRs will be deleted on 31/08/18 [DD/MM/YY].

FIREBOMB13 - Thank you for the confirmation. Don't forget to complete step 3!

STOMPY_MWC - REJECTED. Confirmation not received.

S21-396-WOW-DE26 (Your friends request will be deleted on: 01/09/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.
DAMOWATCH (Your friends request will be deleted on: 01/09/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.
TRUEBEEFWIZARD (again) (Your friends request will be deleted [AGAIN] on: 01/09/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.
THE_REAL_DRIFTER (Your friends request will be deleted on: 02/09/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.
SPEEDWEEZEL (Your friends request will be deleted on: 04/09/18). [DD/MM/YY] - REJECTED. Insufficient documentation.

SonicAlpha
Competent
Competent

Postby SonicAlpha » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:08 am

CMDR ARKANGEL1973
CMDR MR_D_SILVER
CMDR CORNGROHLIO
CMDR FIREBOMB13 (Successful transfer!)
CMDR DANSPRANG
CMDR JOHNSJAKES
CMDR SYPHER4792
CMDR KOSHTHEVORLON
CMDR ALERTA--ANTIFA
CMDR STARLETTTRICH (FINALLY :roll:)

Current MobiusPvE-2 member count: 904.

Important Notes: -

For console users, your CMDR name is your PSN ID/XBL Gamertag.

If you enter a CMDR name, when applying, that doesn't match your PSN/XBL friends request; your application will be delayed (and possibly rejected).

While we can spot the odd typo, it's the CMDR names and PSN/XBL tags that are completely different that will throw a spanner in the works.

It's on you to make sure your details are correct, we're not psychic.

-----

Return to “News and Announcements”