Community Support for the machines running the game
Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: 2 Weeks Till Birthday......

Postby Loriath » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:04 am

Cmdr Kharma wrote:See and people think we put on a persona in the A-Team.........

Nope........

Mad fuckers in the A-Team.........

Mad fuckers in real life..........

:lol:

Oh and to quote Dawg.....

"I fell"

:D

We're all sick bastards.

And Dawg didn't fall, he tripped.... Over his own scrotum.

@Xebeth, the Fence Nieghbour has been reported and is under investigation because there are animal protection laws here that are real serious when it comes to protected species and we are in a Hedgehog breeding area which are top of the list. Also for the cruelty angle and breaking local laws regarding the fence itself.

The other neighbour they won't do much about because the animals are not neglected enough to cause them to look into it.

As for my injuries, they will cost me about 1000 Euros out of pocket, because my medical deductible is too high (we are fixing that), and cannot recoup that unless one or both neighbours are charged and convicted. That and the fact that animals have more rights than people. But the nurses at the hospital said I was a hero which made me laugh. I told them I was definitely not a hero as I got the worst of the injuries and was not wearing underoos at the time. They have never read a comic book, so they have no idea what I was talking about.

Did I mention that the injury looked like a Happy Face on my arm in a weird grotesque sort of way? After the doc carved it out it looked like a Horror version of the same.
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

Dudley
Master
Master
CMDR: Dudley_Dawg
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Dudley » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Loriath wrote:
Cmdr Kharma wrote:See and people think we put on a persona in the A-Team.........

Nope........

Mad fuckers in the A-Team.........

Mad fuckers in real life..........

:lol:

Oh and to quote Dawg.....

"I fell"

We're all sick bastards.

And Dawg didn't fall, he tripped.... Over his own scrotum.

@Xebeth, the Fence Nieghbour has been reported and is under investigation because there are animal protection laws here that are real serious when it comes to protected species and we are in a Hedgehog breeding area which are top of the list. Also for the cruelty angle and breaking local laws regarding the fence itself.

The other neighbour they won't do much about because the animals are not neglected enough to cause them to look into it.

As for my injuries, they will cost me about 1000 Euros out of pocket, because my medical deductible is too high (we are fixing that), and cannot recoup that unless one or both neighbours are charged and convicted. That and the fact that animals have more rights than people. But the nurses at the hospital said I was a hero which made me laugh. I told them I was definitely not a hero as I got the worst of the injuries and was not wearing underoos at the time. They have never read a comic book, so they have no idea what I was talking about.

Did I mention that the injury looked like a Happy Face on my arm in a weird grotesque sort of way? After the doc carved it out it looked like a Horror version of the same.

Sadly :oops: there is great truth in the scrotum issue - anyhoo.. let it be known that when one of the A-Team get whacked, be sure that the rest of the A-Team will follow.. ;)

o7 Dawg

@Kharma and Lori - gentlemen, Tor and I will immediately offer you our assistance...
Tor.. Lori's wallet is far too heavy for him to handle, you know what to do...
Hey.. Kharma.. can I help you with that wallet..? :D It is your round dear chap.. ;)

Get better soon you old buggers!!!

o7 Dawg
As a tribute to Tor, my CMDR has small feet too! o7 Dawg

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:32 am

I feel great ta....

The A-Team on antibiotics....who'd a guessed it.....
Get better soon guys (you're not you when you're sober).

SockFiddler
Competent
Competent
CMDR: SockFiddler

Postby SockFiddler » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:50 am

Christ on a bike! I can't leave you mad old bastards alone for a moment, can I?

Kharma: Hope you had a decent birthday in spite of your impressively ripped-up hand. Only you would pause in a bloody emergency, "Wait! Wait! Don't sew it up yet - I have to take a picture for the gang!"

Incidentally, I still have a Thrustmaster thingy I'm not going to use, and as you're (relatively) close to me (in a global sort of sense) and seem to like that sort of thing, you'd be a welcome recipient should you want it.

Lori: Double-yew Tee Eff?! I'm strangely moved by your tale of saving a miserable bastard cat from a grippingly awful death. There's a kind of poetry in there, in a way. Holy crap, though - you certainly paid a price for it. How much is the medical bill? Does it compete with Tor and Dawg's last bar tab (excluding Monkey costs)?

Dawg: Well, you and your gammy knee lost this particular ball-kicking contest, eh? Especially without any pictures or vids of the surgery. Ah well, at least the drugs were good :)

Al: I'm waiting with baited breath to see what you come up with to top all these other buggers off. But don't count Tor out of the race yet...

Tor: Do we need to come up with some kind of Asshat / bat signal so that we know to rally round our injured wing-mates with cheap beer and expensive women (or was it the other way around?) the next time they collectively shoot themselves in the foot / knee / arms?

I propose a reunion of sorts. Gentlemen, these antics needs to be considered, dealt with and filed away A-Team style. I'll give it a couple of weeks in the hope that everyone's courses of meds / rare skin infections / ripped tendons are sorted by then:

Friday 6th July: Booze, Battlescars, Belated Birthdays.

If non A-Team folks would like to join, please bear in mind:

a) None of us might turn up.
b) We'll be drinking. And, therefore, swearing, being crude, foul and hilarious.
c) You're more than welcome!
d) Message me / Tor / someone who can still type for Discord info.
"Drink fast, die young"

"You may ask who was wearing the bow tie; me or the shark. The answer is: YES."

SockFiddler
Competent
Competent
CMDR: SockFiddler

Postby SockFiddler » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:54 am

Dudley wrote:Sadly :oops: there is great truth in the scrotum issue - anyhoo.. let it be known that when one of the A-Team get whacked, be sure that the rest of the A-Team will follow.. ;)

P.S. ... you really buried that in the small-print, eh?

Let this be a lesson, kids: When you sign a contract with Asshat Pirates, you really do need to put the rum down and check with a Responsible Adult first.
"Drink fast, die young"

"You may ask who was wearing the bow tie; me or the shark. The answer is: YES."

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:56 am

SockFiddler wrote:Christ on a bike! I can't leave you mad old bastards alone for a moment, can I?

Kharma: Hope you had a decent birthday in spite of your impressively ripped-up hand. Only you would pause in a bloody emergency, "Wait! Wait! Don't sew it up yet - I have to take a picture for the gang!"

Incidentally, I still have a Thrustmaster thingy I'm not going to use, and as you're (relatively) close to me (in a global sort of sense) and seem to like that sort of thing, you'd be a welcome recipient should you want it.

Lori: Double-yew Tee Eff?! I'm strangely moved by your tale of saving a miserable bastard cat from a grippingly awful death. There's a kind of poetry in there, in a way. Holy crap, though - you certainly paid a price for it. How much is the medical bill? Does it compete with Tor and Dawg's last bar tab (excluding Monkey costs)?

Dawg: Well, you and your gammy knee lost this particular ball-kicking contest, eh? Especially without any pictures or vids of the surgery. Ah well, at least the drugs were good :)

Al: I'm waiting with baited breath to see what you come up with to top all these other buggers off. But don't count Tor out of the race yet...

Tor: Do we need to come up with some kind of Asshat / bat signal so that we know to rally round our injured wing-mates with cheap beer and expensive women (or was it the other way around?) the next time they collectively shoot themselves in the foot / knee / arms?

I propose a reunion of sorts. Gentlemen, these antics needs to be considered, dealt with and filed away A-Team style. I'll give it a couple of weeks in the hope that everyone's courses of meds / rare skin infections / ripped tendons are sorted by then:

Friday 6th July: Booze, Battlescars, Belated Birthdays.

If non A-Team folks would like to join, please bear in mind:

a) None of us might turn up.
b) We'll be drinking. And, therefore, swearing, being crude, foul and hilarious.
c) You're more than welcome!
d) Message me / Tor / someone who can still type for Discord info.

;_)

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:32 pm

In case you missed this in Discord Karma.

A very nice upgrade I might say.

Also the pedals should be shipping this week :)

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly

Postby TorTorden » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:18 am

Ooh, might just get my pedals today.

"With courier" it says :D

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:09 pm

Very Nice indeed.......

Well I just went from this........

► Show Spoiler

To This.........

► Show Spoiler

Plus I can "nearly" grip the throttle...........Pheeer :lol:

Also room re-arrangement is almost complete......

Be seeing you.......

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly

Postby TorTorden » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:46 pm

I heartily recommend a different throttle for Elite.
Would make life simpler for you.

Is that a giant jar of sweets?
Or your marbles?

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Return to “Hardware and Technical”