Community Support for the game and it's features
xXAceofAcesXx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: AceofAces
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Powerplay Help

Postby xXAceofAcesXx » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:15 am

Hey everyone, I just joined Aisling Duval and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Where and how do I gather media materials and how do I collect nominations? If I'm fighting other ships, which ships do I target for merits? I have no idea what I'm doing...... :P Please help. Thank you.

Sevin Church
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Sevin Church

Re: Powerplay Help

Postby Sevin Church » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:03 am

I can't speak to the media materials, as for ships to kill, that's the simple part. Never kill any ships from any other Imperial faction, but ones in Imperial space from the Federation or one of the Indy powers won't net you merits either. If you want to get some decent merits and don't mind a price on your head go to Fed or Ind space and blow up the controlling power's ships. They will be listed with Enemy in their name.

Now if you don't mind traveling to avoid the bounty on your head, from interdicting and killing enemy faction ships, find a system that is lawless. I like a few Archon systems for this purpose. 30 merits a ship and no bounty. And remember, these need to be turned in like bounties. If you die before turning them in you lose them.

xXAceofAcesXx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: AceofAces

Re: Powerplay Help

Postby xXAceofAcesXx » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:44 pm

Sevin, thank you very much for your response. I'm glad someone here was able and willing to provide some advice.

Return to “Gameplay and Features”