Community Support for the game and it's features
tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Inventory Full

Postby tinnitus » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:42 am

Started collecting some MATS this morning (Arsenic) from a Planet that had 2.6% manage to scoop 12 so far.  Located a Pod, shot it, out pops some more arsenic and Vanadium. I scooped up the Vanadium then received a storage full message, fixed that problem returning to the Cockpit view and all the MATS on the Surface were gone including the Pod is this normal?
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

de Carabas
Master
Master
CMDR: de Carabas

Re: Inventory Full

Postby de Carabas » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:45 am

tinnitus wrote:Started collecting some MATS this morning (Arsenic) from a Planet that had 2.6% manage to scoop 12 so far.  Located a Pod, shot it, out pops some more arsenic and Vanadium. I scooped up the Vanadium then received a storage full message, fixed that problem returning to the Cockpit view and all the MATS on the Surface were gone including the Pod is this normal?

That's not been my experience in the past as long as your drive isn't huge to your ship to drop off the gathered stuff.
Did you call your ship to your location?
Rename your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer Visit MartianFire for more info.

Pam Demonium
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Pam Demonium
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Pam Demonium » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:44 pm

all mats are on timers too

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:46 pm

Yeah figured they be on a timer, the pod usually remain but the other goodies disappear. No did not recall my ship as I was up scouting the slopes near a mountain range. Inventory Full not a daily occurrence for me. Space, no clouds no Google Cloud Storage. Thanks for the help.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Return to “Gameplay and Features”