evovi
Master
Master
CMDR: Auloria
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Dweller

Postby evovi » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Cometborne wrote:
evovi wrote:Managed it last night, but some stations with black markets where down as unavailable for some reason

Some of the power play factions influence the availability of black markets. For example, the pirate dude causes black markets to spring up in all exploited systems, while the Utopia people close them. If you dig through the information about the galactic powers, you can eventually find it.

The gold transport is easy, there is a station selling it in the same system as the engineer dude.

Yeah Sussed it, 22nm away literally a hop skip and a jump... But... Heavy Python full of gold hurtling towards the surface of the planet with its tail down and full thrusters upwards trying to break the pull of 1.6g's was scary lol... Think I stopped about 500m from the surface, I did have visions of boom followed by a rebuy screen

So anyone doing this mission be careful of the higher than normal gravity attraction to dust with big heavy ship, I thinks it was designed to catch people out who where not concentrating and watching you tube whilst descending "whistles innocently"

Relix Typhon
Master
Master
CMDR: Relix Typhon

Re: Dweller

Postby Relix Typhon » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:54 pm

evovi wrote:
Yeah Sussed it, 22nm away literally a hop skip and a jump... But... Heavy Python full of gold hurtling towards the surface of the planet with its tail down and full thrusters upwards trying to break the pull of 1.6g's was scary lol... Think I stopped about 500m from the surface, I did have visions of boom followed by a rebuy screen

So anyone doing this mission be careful of the higher than normal gravity attraction to dust with big heavy ship, I thinks it was designed to catch people out who where not concentrating and watching you tube whilst descending "whistles innocently"

Did exactlythe same, not 7 days ago! Bounced off the pad in a Python, bye bye shields and 25% hull, d'oh!

evovi
Master
Master
CMDR: Auloria

Dweller

Postby evovi » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:34 pm

Tell ya what else... We mock the NPC ai in res sites... Well, on my second journey with a mere 32 gold I was ready for the gravity pull and gently nursed her down, to my left was a horizontal beluga liner descending perfectly - at least three times the speed I was descending... Expecting a flash when it landed.... Nothing - absolutely perfect landing from the blue whale!

Return to “Gameplay and Features”