Vikinger
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Vulcor
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Buy, sell bug.

Postby Vikinger » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Hellu folks.

Just wonder if anyone ells faced this problem.

I have a Cobra and I was about to change weapon load out to try the different weapons.

But I cant sell anything I have equipped. Its like the game don't recon that I have anything installed.
I have 2 C1 G MCannon and 2 3C G MCannons.
1 cargo scanner
1 K warrant scanner
Mirrored composite hull

Only item I can sell is the K warrant scanner.

Other items don't generate any credits, they are listed as 0 credits worth if I try and sell. And if I click the confirmation button a text pop up and says. Cant connect to server. press ok to return to main menu.

If I go into the shipyard a standard Viper would cost me 30k in trade in. Even if I have a better expensive ship whit much better equipment.

And i am sure if I would die I would face that load out bug so I am back in a starter sidewinder as the game don't recon the gear and ship I actually have.

I've putted up a ticket for this but I am just curious if anyone ells faced this problem and if there is a workaround?

Atm I am stuck whit my Cobra and the load out I have and if I sell/ change ship, I would loose quite a lot of credits. But maybe that's the only solution I have.

Neillm
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Zachus

Re: Buy, sell bug.

Postby Neillm » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:00 pm

I think I've seen other people talking about this bug before. If I remember correctly, all they could do was sell their ship and re buy it, with the loss of the equipment,

I'm not 100% sure this is what happened, so it might be worth a trawl of the main forum.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Vikinger
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Vulcor

Postby Vikinger » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Neillm wrote:I think I've seen other people talking about this bug before. If I remember correctly, all they could do was sell their ship and re buy it, with the loss of the equipment,

I'm not 100% sure this is what happened, so it might be worth a trawl of the main forum.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Aye I think that's the only solution I have. But ive done what I can, made a ticket , and hope they fix it as its a nasty bug.

Ive tried other stations but iam gona try and change firegroups and set priority etc before. just so Ive tested all things out before I buy a new ship. After all its beta and we are here to test all those stuff out :)

RogueZephyr
Expert
Expert
CMDR: ValTomiana

Postby RogueZephyr » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:07 pm

I had to delete my load game and then restart. It seemed to work ok after that, although I could just be lucky.
-I fly the ocean black, and my little ship goes warp 10-
-Theres nothing that we lack (unless theres something we've forgotten)-

Return to “Gameplay and Features”