Community Support for the game and it's features
Soulmirror
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Soulmirror
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Ship for PvE

Postby Soulmirror » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:49 am

Part 2, I now have a DB Scout outfitted, where does one get a grip on pew pew (shooting). I am guessing a low res somewhere, any suggestions for starters, or just take a mission and get wet?

StaticRadion
Expert
Expert
CMDR: StaticRadion

Postby StaticRadion » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:55 am

Soulmirror wrote:Part 2, I now have a DB Scout outfitted, where does one get a grip on pew pew (shooting). I am guessing a low res somewhere, any suggestions for starters, or just take a mission and get wet?

The new missions system for combat wont give a low ranked CMDR missions to kill Elite Condas anymore, shame that, but you could probably find some at a RES if you reset it a few times. Those things teach you a great many life lessons when you are in a ship like a DB Scout :)

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Db scout is nice and fun :)
I used one as a backup when I was testing out a clipper.
Now after the mission/bounty changes not being able to dock at outposts and cash in bounties was very annoying.

The vulture is really something, especially against larger npc targets like the pythons and conda's.
You just target power plant and tuck in on their blind spot and unless you mess up you don't get shot.
Even clippers get out turned, but those are probably the only npcs that has given me problems if I wasn't on the ball.

But the clipper could outrun anything, carry 100+ cargo and still go bounty hunting. Its expensive though compared to the vulture, mine got up to 47mil and it still wasn't fully upgraded you could fully kit a vulture for less than the cost of the clippers hull, and the rebuys are world's apart.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Return to “Gameplay and Features”