Beta 2 Calling Mobius Explorers

Group events and appointments in Game
Jack Varus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Beta 2 Calling Mobius Explorers

Postby Jack Varus » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:37 am

I would be very interested in this- exploration side of things was the main draw to the game. I only have a cobra at the moment so we'll have to see if it's any good at exploring (at full combat load I highly doubt it!). I would like to go out exploring with a group of friends.

Raz0rking
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Raz0rking

Postby Raz0rking » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:47 am

So..any plans how we would do that?
Multiple convoys or one big one with a lot of firepower?
The only time one has to much fuel is, when one is on fire.

hammer2b
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby hammer2b » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:30 am

im thinking when they come we make a list on the forum and chose a spot where to meet and work out from there.. then updating the list as we exsplore .. at first i think we ned to go home offen to sel the data. a loot of ppl vil do the same ,

Zarkon
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Zarkon

Postby Zarkon » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Currently in a Cobra and am really hoping it can be used as a good exploration craft, otherwise I'll trade up for the Asp. Regarding the re-stocking issue, I have multi-cannons and missiles mounted but will gladly exchange for pulse or beam lasers. My real concern is, even if they introduce fuel scoops, re-stocking supplies might be a problem if Beta2 doesn't initially provide some kind of gear/ammo transfer system, or a place to dump supplies so other members who are not online can gear-up later.

I'm planning on taking my time when exploring each system so I can visit all planets/moons/POIs and take screenshots of everything. Because of my limited time to play, and living in the States, I probably wont be on when most everyone else is on. I can at least contribute all data I collect so that the group can use it to know what has or hasn't been explored yet. I'm hoping they're going to include the dark systems in Beta2, but something tells me we'll have to wait until Gamma before things like that are added.

Return to “In Game Events”