Group events and appointments in Game
uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

EVENT: Where the Eagles Dance - shooting and duels

Postby uvelius » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:58 am

As being a dedicated Freagleowl fan, I would like to invite all you Eagle and Freagle pilots out there to an All-Eagle photoshooting, duel and CZ fight. What do you think? Should be stunning to have all-Eagle formations both as pictures as in fight. Duration should be approx. 2 hrs. What we do:

1. Formations Debug/Canopy photoshooting with all of us.
2. One-on-one PvP duels without destruction if a player surrenders. These are Eagles, you know.
3. CZ formation fighting, really messing up NPC time with all our Wings.

I would like to do a Crimson Eagle (=Freagle) wing shooting as well there. All the beautiful red Flyers united ...

TIME:
I am away for the next week so I set up a doodle for a date in two weeks -- please register here:
http://doodle.com/ztrq349pcxymcf54
PLACE:
Please look out for a good Combat Zone system with an outstanding sun. best would be with a combat Community Goal attached, but not compulsory. Shouldn't be too far from Lugh.
We will define the place on monday or so in two weeks, for we then will see which CZ or Community Goal places are most attractive for us to meet. I am currently in Lungh and my Freagle is in Wong Guin, but i will hire an Adder to fetch it.

Come on, Commanders, let's take off, party and KIÄÄÄ!

Last edited by uvelius on Mon May 11, 2015 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Re: EVENT: Where the Eagles Dance - shooting and duels

Postby uvelius » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:39 am

let's postpone the event ... as a system, maybe somewhere near Lave Cluster for there might be most players?

@MillerTheWanderer if you are close to Codorain or Wong Guin, we could do some sparring and shooting.

Ameena
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Ameena

Postby Ameena » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:03 am

My freebie Eagle has been sitting in Jameson Memorial since I first logged in, and that's not too far from the Lave region, though I don't know how far an Eagle can jump so I don't know how long it'll take to get there (it's about three hops in my Cobra but that's got a maxed-out FSD and stuff). Maybe I could come along at some point, depending on when it was. My Eagle has absolutely no upgrades or anything and the poor neglected little bugger has never even been sat in :(.

Whiteneck
Novice
Novice

Postby Whiteneck » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:08 am

Name the date and the sector and you can count me in!

Return to “In Game Events”