Myka
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Myka Lanserra
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Eranin Support

Postby Myka » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:27 am

Hello CMDRs of Mobius!

I've been watching the Lugh and Mikenn experiments with a lot of interest, and I think it's pretty cool that they can test out these systems (and I'm sure some of you have probably gotten involved!).

The Eranin People's Party are in complete control of the Eranin system, with the exception of the Eranin 4 Survey Station (Federal Bridge).

In the meantime, they have also started expansion into Asellus Primus (Owned by the Gold Legal Corporation). However the GLs have a stranglehold on the system, with huge influence and they also own both stations.

For those that might have nostalgia for the pre-release starting point that was Eranin, I put forward two major goals:

1) The Eranin People's Party to take control of the Asellus Primus System.
2) Control of Eranin 4 Survey falls to the Eranin People's Party.

It's going to be fairly difficult initially, because we first need to cause a civil war to have Eranin potentially capture a station in Asellus Primus.

This could be a fun long term project if anyone is interested :) Will try to get noticed on the main forums too at a later date.

For Reference:
Lugh Tests: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71327
Mikenn Tests: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=91485 and https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=97577

CMDR Veppers
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Veppers

Re: Eranin Support

Postby CMDR Veppers » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:04 am

You know I was just thinking about something like this in the PvE group and how effective we could be if a few hundred got together to change a small part of the Galaxy.

Jockgit64
Master
Master
CMDR: Jockgit
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Jockgit64 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:46 am

CMDR Veppers wrote:You know I was just thinking about something like this in the PvE group and how effective we could be if a few hundred got together to change a small part of the Galaxy.

Come join us viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1003 :D

Myka
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Myka Lanserra

Postby Myka » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:14 pm

CMDR Veppers wrote:You know I was just thinking about something like this in the PvE group and how effective we could be if a few hundred got together to change a small part of the Galaxy.

It's definitely doable, of course with more people it works faster :) and FD are fixing bugs with it as the tests go on.

Ironclad
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Kevin Renner

Postby Ironclad » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:51 pm

Reporting for duty comrades!
While I wait for the The empire to implode/explode...This looks like a job for...well anyone with a pilot's license?
Count me in.
I have…seen things you people wouldn't believe…Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those…moments…will be lost in time, like tears…in...rain. Time…to die…

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:16 pm

Jockgit64 wrote:

Come join us http://www.elitepve.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1003 :D

Sausage Jockey.......

*Snick*

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Ironclad
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Kevin Renner

Postby Ironclad » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:17 pm

Hi
Weird s__t going down in Eranin. Been to all 3 stations and the only missions on the board are by the "Free LP98" faction (which is lockdown btw).
Anyone?
I have…seen things you people wouldn't believe…Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those…moments…will be lost in time, like tears…in...rain. Time…to die…

Walter
Master
Master
CMDR: Walter Wall

Postby Walter » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:57 pm

And if a few hundred join one side and a few hundred join the other?

Solori
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Solori

Postby Solori » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:50 am

Just got pick up my clipper and then I am on my way.

Return to “In Game Events”