Allied Factions - Mutual Cooperation Agreement

Diplomatic and public relations of the Order of Mobius faction in Elite: Dangerous
Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Allied Factions - Mutual Cooperation Agreement

Postby Xebeth » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:44 pm

Agreement of Mutual Cooperation

Commanders, as you know the Order of Mobius stands as a beacon of mutual cooperation in a hostile galaxy, and seeks only what the founders of the Pilot's Federation envisioned - the promotion of trade, commerce and protection for pilots seeking their fortune within our galaxy.

Whilst we encourage all Pilots to join us in this noble cause, we are of course cognisant that many of you wish to pursue your own goals, or may have alignment to other equally benign factions.

We therefore put forward an Agreement of Mutual Cooperation for all who, whilst not wishing to directly join the Order of Mobius, are willing to cooperate in helping us fulfill the vision of the Pilot's Federation's founders.

If you wish to align with us in creating a peaceful and unified galaxy please sign-up by way of reply to this message.

Please state you name, and group or faction if you represent one.

By signing this agreement you agree...

1. To not engage in any activity that opposes, undermines, or reduces the Order of Mobius' influence or control in it's controlling systems.

2. To not actively oppose or undermine the Order of Mobius' expansion activities (where these are not in direct conflict with the aligned faction).

3. To, where practicable, assist with the Order of Mobius' activities (where these are not in direct conflict with the aligned faction).

In return, the Order of Mobius will do the same for the aligned faction.

Yours

Commander Xebeth - Order of Mobius
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Walter
Master
Master
CMDR: Walter Wall

Re: Allied Factions - Mutual Cooperation Agreement

Postby Walter » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Let me get this straight: You want members of Mobius (ie, all the rest of us) to swear not to mistreat other members?

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly

Postby Xebeth » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:19 pm

Walter wrote:Let me get this straight: You want members of Mobius (ie, all the rest of us) to swear not to mistreat other members?

Err, no, that's not really what it says, not even close in fact.

This refers to the Order of Mobius, not the Mobius PVE environment (hence the logo at the top), basically it's an invitation for other player factions (or individual players) who do not want to directly join the Order (I realise there is no actual mechanism to join, but hopefully you get the idea) who play in the PVE environment to form a mutual alliance not to interfere with each others faction's progress, an Entente Cordiale if you will.

Most importantly it is an invitation, everyone is free to ignore it if they wish :D

Julissa Silver
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Julissa Silver
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Julissa Silver » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:29 pm

As a spokesperson for BCATS , I can happily agree that we won't be making efforts to undermine or obstruct any activities by the Order of Mobius. Our own ethos of spreading cooperation and our efforts to work as mediators and conciliators and as advocates for peace and equality sit quite neatly beside your own stated goals.
Vice-Deputy Sub-Assistant and Honourary Cider Drinker of The Drunks of Sol (Empire Chapter).

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby uvelius » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:41 pm

I will check with the other Blood Serpents, yet to me it sounds absolutely fine.
Should work.

One question to be clear: To takle missions BOTH for Mobius and for Empire factions at the station shouldn't be denied, or do you think it is?

Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath

Postby Loriath » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:21 pm

uvelius wrote:I will check with the other Blood Serpents, yet to me it sounds absolutely fine.
Should work.

One question to be clear: To takle missions BOTH for Mobius and for Empire factions at the station shouldn't be denied, or do you think it is?

If the mission for the Imperials garner you more cred, it will lower the cred for Mobius. We need to perform just Mobius missions.
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)

Postby smartroad » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 pm

uvelius wrote:One question to be clear: To takle missions BOTH for Mobius and for Empire factions at the station shouldn't be denied, or do you think it is?

I understand it as you can take Imperial missions, as long as it won't count against the Mobius faction (i.e. any missions not from OoM in the Azreal system). Although you can obviously still take Imperial mission outside of Azreal (unless OoM ends up spreading which won't be for a long time if it were to happen at all!).

The basic meaning is that you wouldn't do anything that would undermine The Order in Azreal.
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly

Postby Xebeth » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:59 pm

Julissa Silver wrote:As a spokesperson for BCATS , I can happily agree that we won't be making efforts to undermine or obstruct any activities by the Order of Mobius. Our own ethos of spreading cooperation and our efforts to work as mediators and conciliators and as advocates for peace and equality sit quite neatly beside your own stated goals.

Thank you Vice-Deputy Sub-Assistant, the Order of Mobius looks forward to a long and baconful alliance.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly

Postby Xebeth » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:02 pm

uvelius wrote:...One question to be clear: To takle missions BOTH for Mobius and for Empire factions at the station shouldn't be denied, or do you think it is?

Taking non-Order of Mobius missions in Azrael will increase the influence of that faction, and therefore decrease the influence of the order. It is therefore kindly requested that only Order of Mobius missions are run whilst in the Azrael system.

Walter
Master
Master
CMDR: Walter Wall

Postby Walter » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Xebeth wrote:
Walter wrote:Let me get this straight: You want members of Mobius (ie, all the rest of us) to swear not to mistreat other members?

Err, no, that's not really what it says, not even close in fact.

This refers to the Order of Mobius, not the Mobius PVE environment (hence the logo at the top), basically it's an invitation for other player factions (or individual players) who do not want to directly join the Order (I realise there is no actual mechanism to join, but hopefully you get the idea) who play in the PVE environment to form a mutual alliance not to interfere with each others faction's progress, an Entente Cordiale if you will.

Most importantly it is an invitation, everyone is free to ignore it if they wish :D

My mistake. I had assumed it was addressed to members of Mobius group, not the rest of the galaxy, it being on the Mobius forum and all. After all, everybody who plays in this PvE environment is a member of Mobius group.

You want everybody in Azrael to be nice to you, whether they agree with your politics or not. Why not just say so.

Return to “Diplomatic Affairs”