Imperial wing subset

Diplomatic and public relations of the Order of Mobius faction in Elite: Dangerous
Artie
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Artie
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Imperial wing subset

Postby Artie » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:26 am

Hello guys,
just few words from me - Squadrons on Inara are really also meant to be as a "wing within a wing". Squadron leaders there have lot of options to manage their squadron, set up discussion threads, etc. similar to full wing functionality. Icons for squadrons are not there yet, but soon. Also, there is planned one additional functionality for coalition/alliances, which may be also an option. I have some initial idea for it, but maybe the implementation will change yet, in any case it's name is self-explanatory. But, I can can rather recommend to merge both wings, as it gives much better position for future negotiations with other wings and it also looks better for possible new members. One strong wing looks better than two "weaker" wings, especially for "official" wing of this huge PvE community.

There is no wing related discussion on Inara as it was not needed so far and as I also do not want to cannibalize other discussion boards like this one. :)

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Imperial wing subset

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Thanks for the info, Artie!

and thanks for all you do over there on inara :D

Return to “Diplomatic Affairs”