Board Hoppers Amalgamated

Diplomatic and public relations of the Order of Mobius faction in Elite: Dangerous
TorTorden
Dangerous
Dangerous
Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:13 am
CMDR: TorTorden

Re: Board Hoppers Amalgamated

Postby TorTorden » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:56 am

As for pg to pg switching.

I have access to about 13 different groups atm.

Some have a different board most the same as the last.
As for my thirteen groups I believe about 9 of them share the same mission board.

So you ARE BOTH WRONG.
Image

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

AJStoner
Novice
Novice
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:31 am
CMDR: A.J. Stoner

Re: Board Hoppers Amalgamated

Postby AJStoner » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:02 pm

ianX wrote:If anyone else wishes to do so list the name here so we have access to more boards. Mobius rules apply on all of course.
I'm not sure it makes a difference anymore. I think open and private share the same boards so you only get a 10 minute refresh. Is Rhea actually still profitable? I though it got hit with the nerf bat quite heavily last week and was no better then anywhere else now.[/quote]

You can still make cash doing passanger missions from Rhea. In fact it's about the only place you can now. You can, with some patience, make 15 mill a run. I used to do small runs around HIP 20277 and would find one or two 1 million+ missions per page but those all seem gone now. The didn't nerf Rhea, they nerfed passanger missions period.
Aim to please; shoot to kill.

ianX
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 8:49 am
CMDR: ianbillmorris

Re: Board Hoppers Amalgamated

Postby ianX » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:25 pm

AJStoner wrote:
ianX wrote:If anyone else wishes to do so list the name here so we have access to more boards. Mobius rules apply on all of course.
I'm not sure it makes a difference anymore. I think open and private share the same boards so you only get a 10 minute refresh. Is Rhea actually still profitable? I though it got hit with the nerf bat quite heavily last week and was no better then anywhere else now.


AJStoner wrote:You can still make cash doing passanger missions from Rhea. In fact it's about the only place you can now. You can, with some patience, make 15 mill a run. I used to do small runs around HIP 20277 and would find one or two 1 million+ missions per page but those all seem gone now. The didn't nerf Rhea, they nerfed passanger missions period.

Thanks for letting me know, I will perhaps give it another look when I get bored of my current fed rank grind. The nuke everything from orbit approach to Rhea was very annoying, it seemed to affect cargo missions as well as passenger missions and has knocked my enthusiasm for the game a bit (I was very happy with the returns I was getting away from Rhea pre nerf). I'm hoping the guild / fleet and wing bases multi player content plus personal stories will inject some life back into this game for me in the next year or so it takes them to be finished and rolled out.

ianX
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 8:49 am
CMDR: ianbillmorris

Re: Board Hoppers Amalgamated

Postby ianX » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:26 pm

TorTorden wrote:As for pg to pg switching.

I have access to about 13 different groups atm.

Some have a different board most the same as the last.
As for my thirteen groups I believe about 9 of them share the same mission board.

So you ARE BOTH WRONG.
Hmm fascinating, I wonder how their servers are load balanced maybe it's that causing the occasional switch of boards?


Return to “Diplomatic Affairs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

i