Discussion about the Order of Mobius faction in Elite: Dangerous
JazHaz
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: JazHaz
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

War in Ling Deti

Postby JazHaz » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:00 pm

Looking like this war is lost, and we're gonna lose control of our last system. :(

I have been battling hard but its not looking good.

Had an idea, why don't we go to Wolfburg and attack the Smiling Dog Crew faction on their home turf?
Cmdr JazHaz
aka James Haslam

Founder Pilots Association,

Only flying a Krait Mk.II these days.

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu

Re: War in Ling Deti

Postby Tifu » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:01 am

JazHaz wrote:Looking like this war is lost, and we're gonna lose control of our last system. :(

I have been battling hard but its not looking good.

Had an idea, why don't we go to Wolfburg and attack the Smiling Dog Crew faction on their home turf?

The SDC let go control of their system a long time ago after being pounded into the ground repeatedly by players who didn't like them (i know, it's a long list :) )

They had help when they stripped the Order's control over the systems, there are many people who aren't happy Mobius exists either and don't distinguish between the private group and the player faction. It could be that these anti-Mobius players have something to lose (unlike the SDC) BGS-wise which is why this fight has had no publicity at all on the ED forums.

This is just my take btw, I could be wrong.

Lanceor
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Lanceor

Re: War in Ling Deti

Postby Lanceor » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:52 am

Although they tried to take the credit, we seriously doubt that SDC were the primary instigators of the attacks on us - their posts show that they know very little about the BGS, and completing hours of PvE work from private groups doesn't sound like them at all. At best, SDC were acting as the mouthpiece to stir up trouble. After all, "shitposting" (as they themselves call it) is what they do best.

Attacking Wolfburg wouldn't hurt them at all - they don't care about it. Besides, would we want to send a message that it's okay to attack another player's system just because we're upset with them? ;)
Very little game time, but often chatting at work.

Return to “General Assembly”