Postby *Al* » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:50 pm

Sevin Church
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Sevin Church
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Cardea Do we want it?

Postby Sevin Church » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:22 pm

I'm on station. Ready to make things go boom.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Pfft.

Just shows how little they understand, of the 30,000 members only a small proportion take any interest in the BGS and even less in the Order, there are many more who have aligned themselves to the Federation or Empire than are aligned to an independent faction.

If they really think disrupting the Order will have any effect on the player group, then they are severely mistaken. People don't play in Mobius because of the Order, they join to get away from the mouth-breathers in Open, the Order is a nice side effect for those that are interested, and by no means the be all and end all of the group.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly

Postby Xebeth » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:54 pm

TorTorden wrote:...

In so the very addition of player factions as has happened was honestly just a very bad idea. Based on a populist/PR reaction to players tinkering with a mechanic they hardly understand themselves. (Seriously I suspect players know more about the BGS than FD does at this point)

Couldn't agree more, it was great to start with, our own little slice of space, but with every passing fucked up war it becomes progressively more annoying.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly

Postby Xebeth » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Judson wrote:Copying my facebook rant here for those who don't use fb. Time for me to step away!

So pi$$ed off with elite right now! The social aspect of the game has been lacking from the start by not allowing proper alliances as in other games but I thought it would get better when they brought in player factions; gave a purpose to the game other than just self serving promotion and gratuitous pew pew! Now that is fuked up by the way the BGS doesn't work as it should. A war in one system should not screw things up in other systems that the faction has presence in, its frustrating at best and takes away all hope to keep your faction where you want it to be. Enemies running amok in our locked down systems give them some satisfaction I suppose but FD just may as well take away factions for what they are worth and hence any reason for play at all! Rant over!!

I hear ya!

Whilst the BGS is somewhat more secondary to me than other aspects, I have to echo you on how crap and frustrating it is.

It was great to see loads of Commander rally to the cause in the past, but now the BGS just pisses over their effort, and frankly I'm embarrassed to issue orders, especially giving the almighty balls-up that the BGS delivered over Exioce.

Early Bird
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Earl B.

Postby Early Bird » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:38 pm

I was in the CZ today and killed some enemies. Will be going again tomorrow. Hope it might help a little bit.

Sevin Church
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Sevin Church

Postby Sevin Church » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:48 pm

Influence down to 19.9%, I did my best to blow up the Crimson Tampons. Made millions and my fighter pilot, she almost went up a level lol.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly

Postby Xebeth » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:45 pm

With the Order down to 1% and Crimson in the 50%s, I think it is safe to say we have lost this one.

Cypher2139
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cypher2139

Postby Cypher2139 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Xebeth wrote:With the Order down to 1% and Crimson in the 50%s, I think it is safe to say we have lost this one.

Aah man, and just as I was heading over there in my Corvette. With Cardea a lost cause, where should I head now?

Return to “General Assembly”