Falcon_D
Master
Master
CMDR: Falcon Darkstar
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Expanding into the new bubble

Postby Falcon_D » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:25 am

Hello,
One of my thoughts has always been that even though the Mobius group has 27k members this does not mean that The Order has 27k members.

From my perspective the group and The Order are 2 different entities. The Mobius group is made up of many wings of which The Order is but one. So for The Order to expand into the bubble it just means that the faction/wing would expand into the bubble. The faction can be supported in whichever game mode/game group you play in. However I personally don't think the faction/wing has enough members (commited members) to support The Order both in the current bubble and the new one.

Based on this thread:
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... Discussion

The faction that expands into the new bubble will be based on a popularity vote by the community.

Don't know how popular we are with the rest of the community. :)

Have fun, fly safe. o7

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:38 am

I would be very and I mean utterly flabbergasted, if there where more than 10-15 commanders running oom related missions any given day.

I would honestly at this point do a reset of all members, in short wipe the list.
And anyone interested can re-up.
To at least have half an idea of how much interest there is.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:42 am

I agree with Bob/Tor. I feel that the group's interest in OoM had dwindled substantially over the last several months, and there are only a few players who are consistently supporting our player faction.

When a war breaks out, we have a lot of participants for a few days. But normal day-to-day mission running doesn't bring many supporters.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Hrdina
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Hrdina
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Hrdina » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:26 am

JohnLuke wrote:I agree with Bob/Tor. I feel that the group's interest in OoM had dwindled substantially over the last several months, and there are only a few players who are consistently supporting our player faction.

When a war breaks out, we have a lot of participants for a few days. But normal day-to-day mission running doesn't bring many supporters.

So how does that compare with the results of the "support your faction" poll from a while ago?

As for me, I do run missions for the Order when I am in the neighborhood, but my vision of playing Elite does not usually involve staying in one place for too long.

Right now I am heading in the general direction of Jaques, scanning as many Neutron Stars as I can find. I'm about 10K LY from Jaques and 13K LY from Azrael.
Jameson & Son are my copilots

Early Bird
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Earl B.

Postby Early Bird » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Actually OoM has gone down at Raffertys to 47%. I am doing missions there actually to counteract this development. I am among those like Hrdina who does missions for OoM from time to time and especially when I get information that the situation for OoM is critical. I would very much appreciate if there would be a weekly information about the situation for OoM in Azrael, Apathaam, Cardea, Exioce and Njiri.

Return to “General Assembly”