Discussion about the Order of Mobius faction in Elite: Dangerous
*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Order of Mobius expands to Cardea

Postby *Al* » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:14 am

Orkekum wrote:So work for cardea future. Once ib war kick their asses and kick them out of their homes. I can agree with that. But why do we want this surface base?

Once i get home from work. Timw to polish my python and go to work!

Please edit your post

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Order of Mobius expands to Cardea

Postby Xebeth » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:20 pm

Masark wrote:
Xebeth wrote:Please focus on Azrael, complete Order missions to bring our influence back up.

Unless there was an undocumented change to the BGS mechanics, doing stuff in Azrael is pointless so long as the war is going on in Exioce. Non-combat activities have no effect on our influence anywhere as long as that war state is still on.

Until that war is ended, we can't do anything to halt the problems in Azrael.

Given that we're behind by 4.8%, quickest would be to have people fight for the Exchange and push them to the victory. This would lose us Sabine Installation, but unless we get our hands untied, we're looking at losing Rafferty's within the week.

I do not believe that is the case, my understanding is that states like War only affects the system in which the war exists, so completing normal missions in other systems still has the same effect in those systems, I am sure one of the developers stated this.

Something of a moot point now anyway, but useful for the future.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “General Assembly”