BGS discussion : Exioce aftermath (some posts moved from [ENDED- War in Exioce] )

Discussion about the Order of Mobius faction in Elite: Dangerous
Deareim
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Deareim
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: [Ended] War in Exioce - Request for Combat Capable Ships (18 Feb 3301)

Postby Deareim » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:36 am

FD would have been coherent if 2 CZ would have been ended in Exioce, which is not the case. But at least, next time, it means we need to end it ASAP and check if other factions don t have the possibility to start a War/Civil War/Election.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:16 am

Tifu wrote:
smartroad wrote:I don't want to be a party pooper but there is loads of great information in this thread that may well be missed by others who think this thread is about the, now over, war. Could I humbly suggest that if it isn't about this war (thinking of the amazing info about trade routes etc.), that a new topic is started. It just saves all that information getting lost in the thread, when it really deserves its own plinth to shout from :)

That's actually a great idea ! Can you close the thread and just move the posts from where it gets interesting to a new one? Maybe something titled "BGS discussion : Exioce aftermath$ or something ?

Done ;)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu

Postby Tifu » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:22 pm

JohnLuke wrote:
Tifu wrote:
smartroad wrote:I don't want to be a party pooper but there is loads of great information in this thread that may well be missed by others who think this thread is about the, now over, war. Could I humbly suggest that if it isn't about this war (thinking of the amazing info about trade routes etc.), that a new topic is started. It just saves all that information getting lost in the thread, when it really deserves its own plinth to shout from :)

That's actually a great idea ! Can you close the thread and just move the posts from where it gets interesting to a new one? Maybe something titled "BGS discussion : Exioce aftermath$ or something ?

Done ;)

Thanks @JohnLuke!

Tifu
Master
Master

Re: BGS discussion : Exioce aftermath (some posts moved from [ENDED- War in Exioce] )

Postby Tifu » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:33 pm

Just a brief note, I"ll be compiling whatever stats we have on the 2nd Exioce war this weekend. There are several screenshots where only the stats for the last faction are missing. It should be simple to extract that from the others though we wouldn't really know if some bug or errant BGS behavior made a different value happen. I"ll makes sure to mark those calcluated values in a different color to make it clear these are "guesses".

Walter, Judson would very much appreciate your inputs - give me a day or two to get it all ready.

Judson
Master
Master
CMDR: Judson

Re: BGS discussion : Exioce aftermath (some posts moved from [ENDED- War in Exioce] )

Postby Judson » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:11 am

I have exact daily tick for OoM and Crimson only for the duration of the war, you are welcome to have those figures.

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:23 pm

Thanks Judson :)

Judson
Master
Master

Postby Judson » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:27 pm

BTW BGS working perfectly elsewhere see viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4758

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:05 am

Here are the stats for the 2nd Exioce War. A yellow cell means that that value has been calculated from the other values of that day.

* note: Imperial Society vs Democrats war started on March 2

Judson
Master
Master

Postby Judson » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:38 am

missing stats on 23 feb OoM = 15.9% Crimson 8.6%, missing stats on 5th march OoM 19.2% Crimson 8.1%

btw present rate of % change in Exioce may trigger another pending war between the same protagonists within a couple of days if the % changes continues as they have been doing!

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:13 pm

@Tifu @Judson

The 27th->28th and the 5th->6th changes are very interesting, in both cases both the Order and Crimson went up, and on the 27th->28th Imperial and Democrats both went down.

For me this clearly shows that the previous assertion by FD that warring faction are 'locked' into just swapping influence is wrong. It also would indicate that the BGS was working, but that stuff outside of the war was having an effect.

Now given that only players can change influence (with the exception of some natural decay), this would seem to indicate that players were potential acting for Crimson, potentially by completing missions?
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “General Assembly”