CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Exioce what next?

Postby TorTorden » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:44 am

Screenshot_0002.jpg
Screenshot_0002.jpg (56.63 KiB) Viewed 2577 times

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Falcon_D
Master
Master
CMDR: Falcon Darkstar

Postby Falcon_D » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:55 am

We really need to push our influence up further.
I was wondering if it would help to go into the Haz Res next door, hunt non TOoM ships and hand in the bounties at Azrael. Try and bring down the influence of Exioce Allied PLC.
Would this help?

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Tifu » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:55 am

Falcon_D wrote:We really need to push our influence up further.
I was wondering if it would help to go into the Haz Res next door, hunt non TOoM ships and hand in the bounties at Azrael. Try and bring down the influence of Exioce Allied PLC.
Would this help?

Better I think if we target Crimsom Electronic ships outside the CZ. But we should only do this if OOM's influence remains stuck at 16.2% today. The BGS is notorious for missing influence ticks which are supposed to happen every 24 hours.

Servers are due for a reboot anytime soon, will check the influence levels again once they"re up. We do have another excellent alternative to more violence , I picked up the technique from an FD thread. It will require ships with lots of cargo capacity though - will bring it up if we"re still lagging behind influence wise in a few hours.

AngryAnt
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Angry Ant

Postby AngryAnt » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:33 am

Is the CZ war still on going? Can't seem to find it in my system list.

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:15 am

AngryAnt wrote:Is the CZ war still on going? Can't seem to find it in my system list.

You'll have to be less than 1,000ls of Exioce 8 to see them. One of the three High CZ's and the low CZ have the war. Thanks for joining AngryAnt :)
Last edited by Tifu on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jack Dunhill
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Jack Dunhill

Postby Jack Dunhill » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:25 am

There is a low CZ near Exioce 5 and it's much easier without that capital ship firing you all the time when you fight with the smaller ships.

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Jack Dunhill wrote:There is a low CZ near Exioce 5 and it's much easier without that capital ship firing you all the time when you fight with the smaller ships.

I may try that next, it's getting really hard to stay alive in the Exioce 8 CZ. There are rarely any other Commanders there when I'm on.

Fwuzzy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LaserLotus

Postby Fwuzzy » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:09 pm

I was in the Exioce 8 CZ last night on the Mobius PVE group. Didn't see any other Commanders.

I find that I have better staying power using a fast ship. Makes it easier to clear the zone if things get too hot. If I am fighting alone, I do better in my Clipper than my Vette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:50 pm

Fwuzzy wrote:I was in the Exioce 8 CZ last night on the Mobius PVE group. Didn't see any other Commanders.

I find that I have better staying power using a fast ship. Makes it easier to clear the zone if things get too hot. If I am fighting alone, I do better in my Clipper than my Vette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a trick that I use when being chased by multiple Crimsom ships. After drawing them away a bit from the battlefield - i initiate a jump back to the CZ's center. I found out that it doesn't matter if the center is behind you, there is no need to align at all. You lose your pursuers and stand a good chance of entering the warzone with the odds in your favor (just remember to pick OoM as your faction again).

Even at just 15-20 km away from the CZ center this trick works. Saved me a lot of trouble many times.

Jack Dunhill
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Jack Dunhill

Postby Jack Dunhill » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:19 pm

Tifu wrote:
Jack Dunhill wrote:There is a low CZ near Exioce 5 and it's much easier without that capital ship firing you all the time when you fight with the smaller ships.

I may try that next, it's getting really hard to stay alive in the Exioce 8 CZ. There are rarely any other Commanders there when I'm on.

Lost my anaconda second time. I think i have seen 2 commanders today in warzone so looks like everyone lost intrest..

Return to “General Assembly”