Discussion about the Order of Mobius faction in Elite: Dangerous
Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: OoM - Fight possible civil unrest

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:30 pm

I was attacked by a pirate at the Nav.....He was OoM......Now do I dispatch him or not ?

Later I saw a few more wanted OoM ships......I left the alone and OoM sys auth done blowed them up....

So Will it hurt if I do ?

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Parinor
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Parinor
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Parinor » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:13 pm

I dont know. Maybe it is just a +|- 0 Situation. You kill a ship of your faction but at the same time you get a bounty reward.

Argonaught
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Obsidian Flint

Postby Argonaught » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Parinor wrote:
Argonaught wrote:Need some noobie info as I'm new to influencing.

Trade and Courier mission for OOM from the BB

They will be fine! Can be done from every station in the system. At Raff they might give an extra bonus to the influence (once for mission and once for trading, not sure)

Smuggler missions for OOM from the BB

I am not sure. They certainly help to increase influence and reputation as stated. But they might also drive the faction towards "Civil Unrest" which is not what we want. So better leave those missions.

Trading in general ie: buying selling commodities that aren't BB missions, does this do anything to help or hinder?

Is good as long as you do it at a station where OoM is the controlling Faction. At the moment this is just our home base.

Thanks for that, makes it abit easier now, no more head hurts, the smuggling thing makes sense too for unrest, I'll partake of normal trades and move stuff into and out of raffs if nothing else is available :)
In Game contact: CMDR Obsidian Flint

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:20 pm

Cmdr Kharma wrote:I was attacked by a pirate at the Nav.....He was OoM......Now do I dispatch him or not ?

Later I saw a few more wanted OoM ships......I left the alone and OoM sys auth done blowed them up....

It reduces our influence, basically because the bounty will go to one of the opposing factions, and it adds to the possibility of civil unrest, so best leave them to the authorities to deal with.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:22 pm

There you go again.......

Ruining my fun......

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Walter
Master
Master
CMDR: Walter Wall

Postby Walter » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Cmdr Kharma wrote:I was attacked by a pirate at the Nav.....He was OoM......Now do I dispatch him or not ?

OoM will think the less of you.

If such a thing was possible.

Engadine
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Engadine

Postby Engadine » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:46 am

Parinor wrote:
Smuggler missions for OOM from the BB

I am not sure. They certainly help to increase influence and reputation as stated. But they might also drive the faction towards "Civil Unrest" which is not what we want. So better leave those missions.

In view of the "Civil Unrest", is it worth carrying out smuggling missions from time to time for another faction in a view to undermine them?

Parinor
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Parinor

Postby Parinor » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:51 pm

It will only work for the ruling faction in a system I guess. So, if you want to undermine a faction, bring forbidden commodities to their Station.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8200N mit Tapatalk

Return to “General Assembly”