Parinor
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Parinor
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Influence Decreasing ?!

Postby Parinor » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Hello all,

I have the impression, that the influence of the order is decreasing in Azrael. So, if you feel bound to the order, please do ONLY make missions for the order from the Black Board. I think, supporters of ALD are backing up their factions more efficiently.

Good Luck!

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Influence Decreasing ?!

Postby smartroad » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:38 pm

It will need maintaining. I am planning to cut short my exploration, I was going to go some 16k LY out, but have found some interesting stars to investigate and then I will return to help out.
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

Mobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Mobius

Postby Mobius » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:49 pm

its dropped 6% this evening, something is up, and its impossible to tell who is doing it, either way im now full time The Order as this is our home. now that I have a faction that I can get behind ill be having fun doing missions.

evovi
Master
Master
CMDR: Auloria

Postby evovi » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Forgive my noobness here - so we have our own minor faction now? And this is in azreal?

I've just started concentrating on federation missions to gain ranks with them, is this a problem? Of I move into azreal to help the "order" will this become an issue - or is it just like me doing missions for only eravate network now? I'm still learning how elite works and don't want to hinder but I want to help also.

are there plenty of modules/ships availability close by as my current cobra is only capable of jumping 12ly (ish) unladen ?

Sorry if it sounds dumb - it's taken me a few weeks and a few posts to grasp ranking progression and rep and to how even bounty hunting can hinder me :)

Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf

Postby Wolf » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Mobius wrote:its dropped 6% this evening, something is up, and its impossible to tell who is doing it, either way im now full time The Order as this is our home. now that I have a faction that I can get behind ill be having fun doing missions.

I have seen other player factions dropping more than 20%. So we are actually still doing pretty good.

Still let's keep going! We can rule the galaxy together as ... sorry, wrong film. ;)

GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: GlobusDiablo

Postby GlobusDiablo » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Will bring my trusted Python.

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)

Postby smartroad » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:08 pm

evovi wrote:Forgive my noobness here - so we have our own minor faction now? And this is in azreal?

I've just started concentrating on federation missions to gain ranks with them, is this a problem? Of I move into azreal to help the "order" will this become an issue - or is it just like me doing missions for only eravate network now? I'm still learning how elite works and don't want to hinder but I want to help also.

are there plenty of modules/ships availability close by as my current cobra is only capable of jumping 12ly (ish) unladen ?

Sorry if it sounds dumb - it's taken me a few weeks and a few posts to grasp ranking progression and rep and to how even bounty hunting can hinder me :)

The Order is independent (despite being in an Empire system) so anyone is welcome to help out :D

Personally I am 80% independent 20% Federation
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

evovi
Master
Master
CMDR: Auloria

Postby evovi » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:13 pm

I'll make my way over to "home base" I won't struggle to progress will I? Where I'm based ships and modules are close and easy to cater for my beginners needs atm - be good to be part of something like this in it's birth so to speak

Gorf
Master
Master
CMDR: Hardy

Postby Gorf » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:58 pm

smartroad wrote:It will need maintaining. I am planning to cut short my exploration, I was going to go some 16k LY out, but have found some interesting stars to investigate and then I will return to help out.

You're trusting exploration at the moment?

LionOfNarnia
Master
Master
CMDR: Lion Freeman

Postby LionOfNarnia » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:04 pm

I've done a few mission for OoM today, and have got to 'friendly' status.
Once I get to 'allied' more, and better-paying missions will open up.

One important question is-

IF someone takes part in the combat zones in Az, and hands in the bonds to RM, does it help or hinder us?

Also, we need a permanent TS channel(s) for the OoM wings/flights. I started a temporary one tonight, which was great fun, but as an 'ordinary' TS user I can't create anything permanent - and no-one know who the admins are :(

Hitting the sheets now, but I'll be doing all I can for the Order 2moz :D
"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"

Return to “General Assembly”