Discussion about the Order of Mobius faction in Elite: Dangerous
dna100
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Daveno
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Influence Decreasing ?!

Postby dna100 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Just got myself Friendly with the Order, having run many missions today. Finally encountered some actual players. Accidentally bumped into one of 'em inside the Station (after getting myself disoriented having crashed into the back wall after an accidental boost) - apologised, all good, no harm done. Allied here I come.... :)

Rimsplitter
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Rimsplitter

Postby Rimsplitter » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:05 am

I've just been looking through bug reports on the official site and other player factions are reporting that influence is bugged. The factions they support are losing influence and factions that they target are gaining. Influence can swing wildly despite the players' best efforts. Two clans have reported that they have found a way to "nuke" factions down to 1% in an hour of killing ships - they have reported it to FD but they haven't publicly given details.

This probably explains why the Order's influence seemed erratic over the weekend. It's our own efforts to do missions for OoM that are being credited to the wrong minor factions.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=190178
Pathfinder. Entrepeneur. Dangerous. Baron. Warrant Officer.

Caliclo
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Caliclo

Postby Caliclo » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:02 am

I was just about to ask about this. I just did a round of missions, and 3 of them gained influence, yet the 4th which was a donate mission dropped it.

Return to “General Assembly”