CQC FAQ

Discuss CQC and make appointmets for matches.
Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CQC FAQ

Postby Wolf » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:31 am

I will just start the FAQ with one ( ;) ) answer to a question I have seen over and over:

Q: How is CQC presented in game? How do I take part?

A: CQC is its very own mode. It appears in the game menu inside the start menu under the three other modes Open, Private, and Solo.
While playing CQC you are NOT in the Elite: Dangerous galaxy, more like in an additional simulator inside the game.
You can play CQC no matter where your ships are or your Commander is in game. CQC is a game inside the game.

StaticRadion
Expert
Expert
CMDR: StaticRadion
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: CQC FAQ

Postby StaticRadion » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:24 pm

Q: Why is CQC being added to the game?

A: CQC addresses the need for instant pvp action within the game. Those that fancy pvp combat you will no longer have to hunt for others within the expansive universe looking for combat capable pilots and in the process causing havoc with normal individuals. That is to say it will feed the trolls.

Q: How does it work?

As a pilot you participate in the standard fps game modes of deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag, but set in the Elite universe. Your progression determine the availability of ships and equipment that are unlocked as you compete. CQC is considered a career choice so your promotions determine the number of credits you receive per kill and as such per game and those credits are transferred to your balance within the main game.

Return to “CQC Discussion”