Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Calling all Anti-Fed pilots

Postby Tifu » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:18 pm

Macklroy wrote:
Tifu wrote:There has been an interesting development...The Alliance is really, really pissed :) "

Should be interesting to see what effect this 'fighting a war on two fronts' situation has on the two Federation powers (Hudson & Winters). Will it end up being a great two pronged attack that allows the acquisition of multiple profitable systems? Or have they bitten off more than they can chew?

Currently Winters' expansions are loosing by -1000% and -500%. Not saying those numbers are insurmountable but it will take a focused effort to overcome. And with all 4 empire powers as well as the alliance focused on undermining the Federation, it's going to be an all hands on deck situation the for the next couple of weeks.

If nothing else it will be interesting to watch. :)

Indeed :) Being #1 for Winters is a double-edged sword. While having undeniable benefits, it has put them in the unenviable position of being the #1 target for very unhappy Alliance pilots and Imperials who are just itching for payback. The next few weeks will be more entertaining than Game of Thrones.

Return to “PowerPlay Discussion”