Discussions about PowerPlay in general
uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Meriting for A L-D ... where?

Postby uvelius » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:29 am

JohnLuke wrote:I just logged in to E-D for a second, and it looks like we have expansions in Tiburnat and LTT 2667. They are 85-110ly from Azrael. Just a quick few hops away in a Python. :)

Great! I will head there.
Saturday morning might not work well for me I am afraid, but if you are online at some evening we could try find overlapping times and wing up. I will just look out for you.
BTW Which rank do you maintain? Since I want to try to get over the 10 000 marker, i will be doing mostly A L-D this week ...

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Macklroy wrote:Skipp - I could just go to the closest Kumo crew system and farm merits until I hit my weekly cap, but I prefer to help out ALD in the process which usually means traveling to Hudson space and looking for systems that need my help.

JohnLuke - I'm torn between doing a cheap DBS/DBX undermining build and pulling the trigger and finally going for a python. I'm closing in on the 300million cr mark and could outfit her fairly decent. Just love the heavy fighter of the vulture so much hard to imagine going with another combat ship.
Although having the versatility of the python to help the Mobius faction in Azrael is also another draw to the big guy.

If you got 300 mil you can build two a rated pythons easily, you just don't need mil spec hull ever.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: RE: Re: Meriting for A L-D ... where?

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:14 pm

uvelius wrote:
Great! I will head there.
Saturday morning might not work well for me I am afraid, but if you are online at some evening we could try find overlapping times and wing up. I will just look out for you.
BTW Which rank do you maintain? Since I want to try to get over the 10 000 marker, i will be doing mostly A L-D this week ...

I will be on during the weekend at your evening time, but I'm not sure if I'll be merit grinding or not. Sometimes I get sucked into a haz-res or something else that's fun.

For the longest time I maintained level 2 just to get the BH bonuses without much of a PP time commitment. For the last few weeks I've been maintaining level 4. I'm a bit on the fence as to whether or not I want to continue spending much time on merit grinding. The $5 mil a week is nice, but I could easily make more money trading in the same time frame. I will always stay at a minimum of level 2 though.

I applaud you for the time commitment needed for level 5. That's a lot of work!
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

uvelius
Master
Master

Postby uvelius » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:38 pm

JohnLuke wrote:I applaud you for the time commitment needed for level 5. That's a lot of work!

oh, it is just a try. No idea whether I will actually manage that ... if something seeming as more fun come, I might just get over there instead :)
... while winging up IS fun indeed.

ETID I can confirm a Crime Sweep at Tiburnat. Parking Python there now.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:43 pm

uvelius wrote:oh, it is just a try. No idea whether I will actually manage that ... if something seeming as more fun come, I might just get over there instead :)
... while winging up IS fun indeed.

ETID I can confirm a Crime Sweep at Tiburnat. Parking Python there now.

I agree... winging for merits in CS's is the way to go!

I have my Python at Tiburnat now too. :) Hope our paths cross on Saturday. :twisted:
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

uvelius
Master
Master

Postby uvelius » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:07 am

i just would like to point out the happy fact that Arissa has been crowned as the Emperor herself (some weeks ago).
Whohay!

Return to “PowerPlay Discussion”